Sure is gonna get quiet around here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Rivers hasn't done enough to justify HoF consideration. Not even close.
    not even close meaning he hasn't been to the SB, because he will certainly have the stats.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      I don't think Eli Manning deserves to be in and he has two rings. It's the hall of fame. Not the hall of pretty goods sometimes.
      yes but eli has straight stunk for multiple years, unlike rivers. also rivers' production per game has been better and he has won more consistently.

if rivers retired today he likely would not make it in but if he has 3-5 good years left and makes a run or two in the playoffs, he will have a good shot IMO
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
        Yes because a 7_0 team studies intensely how a last place struggling teams plays against their opponents...

Show me the similarities and how Manning took pages from Philis on how to game plan for the packers.
        so you are saying that teams ignore the tape when it's against bad opponents?

rivers had a career day against the packers, are you trying to tell me that manning and company ignored that tape because it was a bad team that did it to them?
        sigpic

Comment

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
            Peyton played well
            Offense looked great
            Defense is still hot
            Packers got spanked
            Chargers suck
            There's nothing for anybody to say!

Here's some corny Packer jokes to give somebody something to talk smack about...

Were those cheese heads or cheese wiz?

Rodgers accidentally wore his home jersey tonight...oh no those are just grass stains from all the sacks.

Eddie Lacey or Eddie Stacy? He STAYED behind the line of scrimmage all night.
            Aaron Rodgers changes his name to Starin Rodgers, he was starin at the secondary all night looking for an open receiver. HAHA Packers got that spankin
            Sure has, most bronco fans in mourning after yesterdays game

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
              Haha this is classic

Comment

Sure is quiet around here.

Seems the Chugger trolls have finally given up hope of ever again being on the Broncos level ,while Pats fans who never go away(after a win) have "moved on" like they always do (after the excuse making for a loss never gains traction ) to the next team(until someone else beats us)

Yes this is me calling both fan bases out for claiming we disappeared after a couple of losses this season ..when we really didnt at all.:thumb:
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

umm what shall i say? we suck? i'm here every day beaglederp.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    umm what shall i say? we suck? i'm here every day beaglederp.
                    Baph, I got to give you and Noglory credit. You guys are always here. (Unless Noglory is on a business trip). But, the rest of your fans are no where to be found. The NFL gave us 9 home games this year. There was 80% broncos fans in the stands in SD.

It cracks me up the Excuse-triots are no where to be found. Well...once in a rare occasion you will hear from one of them claiming still to be the best team in the league.
                    Last edited by johntbronco; 12-11-2015, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                      Baph, I got to give you and Noglory credit. You guys are always here. (Unless Noglory is on a business trip). But, the rest of your fans are no where to be found. The NFL gave us 9 home games this year. There was 80% broncos fans in the stands in SD.

It cracks me up the Excuse-triots are no where to be found. Well...once in a rare occasion you will hear from one of them claiming still to be the best team in the league.
                      Norings gets no credit at all. He is only here when we lose then he starts 15 foolish threads a week. He takes large stretches of time off other wise.Dude cant take the heat..he is a sunshine soilder aone way smacker if you will!
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Norings gets no credit at all. He is only here when we lose then he starts 15 foolish threads a week. He takes large stretches of time off other wise.Dude cant take the heat..he is a sunshine soilder aone way smacker if you will!
                        Agreed about no glory.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait until we lose one.... they will flock back... lets enjoy our non manning Non pats fighting time......
                          sigpic

Comment

norings gets a lot of crap for being MIA for so long but to be fair i have seen him show up plenty of times after the chargers lose, he has been showing up lately even at our worst.

its quiet because us vocal chargers fans really don't have much to say right now, i'm still here though, trolling beagle to death as usual so nothing really new.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Wait until we lose one.... they will flock back... lets enjoy our non manning Non pats fighting time......
                              Yeah I'm going to enjoy my time being king of eddiemacland

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                oh when you guys lose in the playoffs it will be fun again

this will be me watching the donkeys inevitably get curb stomped and embarrassed in the playoffs like usual while i eat my TV dinner!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X