Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh when you guys lose in the playoffs it will be fun again

this will be me watching the donkeys inevitably get curb stomped and embarrassed in the playoffs like usual while i eat my TV dinner!

Who do you predict will be curb stomping us?
    sigpic

Comment

this will be me watching the donkeys inevitably get curb stomped and embarrassed in the playoffs like usual while i eat my TV dinner!

Baph, that's classic! Now I have an image of you typing at your keyboard!
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        Baph, that's classic! Now I have an image of you typing at your keyboard!
        for sure, that's me laughing my ass off talking smack to you guys

ill show you my mental image of pretty much all you donkey fans.

except for beaglederp, this is what i imagine every time!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Who do you predict will be curb stomping us?
          someone will i'm sure, does it really matter? why don't you tell me what you think? are you guys going to be SB champs?
          sigpic

Comment

someone will i'm sure, does it really matter? why don't you tell me what you think? are you guys going to be SB champs?
            We expect it every year, Baps. That is what is expected when you cheer for a perennial power team. Oh wait, you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you????

What's your new team going to be called? The LA SMOGGERS perhaps?
            sigpic

Comment

T.V. dinner....rofls. You can tell someone is a winner! Smoke up smokie, smoke up!

That someone wont be the Chargers and thats a FACT
              Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2015, 09:00 PM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Is that you, baph? Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  T.V. dinner....rofls. You can tell someone is a winner! Smoke up smokie, smoke up!

That someone wont be the Chargers and thats a FACT
                  i like how you reference pot smoking in each post now as if that's some sort of insult that bothers me in some way. how cute, little beaglederp thought he found some new smack material....hey beaglederp, you might want to realize what team and state you represent

smoke em if you got em broncos fans, i'm sure most of you guys are with me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    We expect it every year, Baps. That is what is expected when you cheer for a perennial power team. Oh wait, you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you????

What's your new team going to be called? The LA SMOGGERS perhaps?
                    i don't "pick" new teams, that's for front runner fans and bandwagon jumpers. ya know? like most NFL fans. i didn't choose to be a chargers fan, i grew up one. sorry but i wasn't offered the privilege to be one of those kids that pick a team based on how good they are.

by the way, even though my huskers suck now, i in fact do know what it's like to cheer for a perennial power every year. but hey, don't let the fact you don't know what you are talking about stop you from running your mouth.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Seems the Chugger trolls have finally given up hope of ever again being on the Broncos level ,while Pats fans who never go away(after a win) have "moved on" like they always do (after the excuse making for a loss never gains traction ) to the next team(until someone else beats us)

Yes this is me calling both fan bases out for claiming we disappeared after a couple of losses this season ..when we really didnt at all.:thumb:
                      It's the same guys of the same 2 teams saying the same old things. Would be more entertaining if other fans came in. I noticed most other fan boards don't have a smack section.

Comment

i don't "pick" new teams, that's for front runner fans and bandwagon jumpers. ya know? like most NFL fans. i didn't choose to be a chargers fan, i grew up one. sorry but i wasn't offered the privilege to be one of those kids that pick a team based on how good they are.

by the way, even though my huskers suck now, i in fact do know what it's like to cheer for a perennial power every year. but hey, don't let the fact you don't know what you are talking about stop you from running your mouth.
                        What's the matter, Baps? Are you sore because your team is a bottom feeder or you get slammed in the smack section every day? The Huskers are a perennial power? Since when? Twenty five years ago? Keep reaching, pal. One day something you write may actually make sense. Until then, we appreciate the comic relief.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Yeah I'm going to enjoy my time being king of eddiemacland

You are king.......because I let you be....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            What's the matter, Baps? Are you sore because your team is a bottom feeder or you get slammed in the smack section every day? The Huskers are a perennial power? Since when? Twenty five years ago? Keep reaching, pal. One day something you write may actually make sense. Until then, we appreciate the comic relief.
                            the huskers were a perennial power the last time the broncos were not choking in the playoffs, i know it has been a long time hasn't it?. and i get slammed in smack every day?

speaking of comic relief? you front runner fans kill me, when you know what it's like to be a true die hard fan get at me, k lil feller?
                            sigpic

Comment

the huskers were a perennial power the last time the broncos were not choking in the playoffs, i know it has been a long time hasn't it?. and i get slammed in smack every day?

speaking of comic relief? you front runner fans kill me, when you know what it's like to be a true die hard fan get at me, k lil feller?
                              lol he joined in 2007 we were awful....but nice Fail on calling him out..hahaha dumb da dumb dumb duuuuumb
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i like how you reference pot smoking in each post now as if that's some sort of insult that bothers me in some way. how cute, little beaglederp thought he found some new smack material....hey beaglederp, you might want to realize what team and state you represent

smoke em if you got em broncos fans, i'm sure most of you guys are with me!
                                Weaksauce... each post? you mean both of them? yeah 2 = all..:thumb: another complete fail. Just courious do they make TV Breakfasts too?
                                Last edited by Beagle; 12-12-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X