X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Interesting observation Brady6. I heard on the radio that New England as of today is a 1.5 point favorite in the week 12 game at Invesco. I know vegas point spreads mean nothing, but it is interesting how close the spread is and that its in New Englands favor.
    I hope they keep the Cheatriots the favorite. That will really get our D going.

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
    We're not yet there actually. The Pats need a lot of work. In my opinion The Broncos and Manning are the better team. If the Pats had a QB throwing more interceptions than TDs I doubt we'd be over .500
    Interesting observation Brady6. I heard on the radio that New England as of today is a 1.5 point favorite in the week 12 game at Invesco. I know vegas point spreads mean nothing, but it is interesting how close the spread is and that its in New Englands favor.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you forgot to add having statistically the best offense and defense and still not making the playoffs.

whats amazing is considering how bad the chargers team is right now, with all the injuries......you still got tool bags acting like rivers is the problem (and praising manning at the same time for his poor play), even though he is still playing at a high level no matter who is in the game.

feel bad for him, he is probably regretting signing that extension right about now.
    Rivers is good, no questions. I am not a fan because he is a big whiner, but he makes some of the best faces EVER.

Leave a comment:

• Brady6
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    But Tom Brady is better and the Patriots are the bestest team ever.
    We're not yet there actually. The Pats need a lot of work. In my opinion The Broncos and Manning are the better team. If the Pats had a QB throwing more interceptions than TDs I doubt we'd be over .500

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    I disagree entirely, aside from a darn good defense for Denver I think there was a lot of similarities. Someone at Dove Valley was watching the Charger-Packer game on repeat and it paid off in a big way.

Yes because a 7_0 team studies intensely how a last place struggling teams plays against their opponents...

Show me the similarities and how Manning took pages from Philis on how to game plan for the packers.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    If Stabler isn't in, Rivers better not get in dammit!
    Yeah something would be extremely wrong with that..Only 2 guys ever made an all decade team and not made the HOF...Snake and Randy Gradishar Total BS on both

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I don't think Eli Manning deserves to be in and he has two rings. It's the hall of fame. Not the hall of pretty goods sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    It's actually answer 3: Rivers having a HoF career and no one outside SD gives a darn.
    Rivers hasn't done enough to justify HoF consideration. Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    It's actually answer 3: Rivers having a HoF career and no one outside SD gives a darn.
    indeed, but if he can't get to the playoffs again before he hangs em up, he may not ever get there.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Okay okay let's play Charger's fans favorite game: "What's Worse!"

Tell me, what is worse:

The Giants scoring 49 points... and losing (yet are still #1 in their division)

OR

Rivers having a career year as his team is in last in their division.
    you forgot to add having statistically the best offense and defense and still not making the playoffs.

whats amazing is considering how bad the chargers team is right now, with all the injuries......you still got tool bags acting like rivers is the problem (and praising manning at the same time for his poor play), even though he is still playing at a high level no matter who is in the game.

feel bad for him, he is probably regretting signing that extension right about now.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    uhh NO

yes because the chargers don't have the defense the broncos have. rivers had a career day against that packers D you guys want to act like is so great because you throttled them.

and peyton played fantastic in that awesome performance where he threw no TD's and had an int......said no one ever.......until now!

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied

Tell me, what is worse:

OR

OMG! I want to CP you so much for this right now, but i already gave my 24 hours worth of cps! Will catch you later!

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied

Tell me, what is worse:

OR

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post

Unless he's being sarcastic, that's REAAAAACHING LIKE DHALSIM
    Nah, the truth just sucks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X