• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baphamet
    Family Trust Beer
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Weaksauce... each post? you mean both of them? yeah 2 = all..:thumb: another complete fail. Just courious do they make TV Breakfasts too?
    oh beagle, not even brite enough to know a joke when you see it.....good god man. you actually think i go around calling them TV dinner like seriously? find some real smack dude and while you are at it, find a sense of humor.

Comment

• arapaho
      reserved for losing bet
      • Mar 2004

lol he joined in 2007 we were awful....but nice Fail on calling him out..hahaha dumb da
      dumb dumb duuuuumb
      That's just one of the troll baps techniques....if he's getting beat down he starts crying about join dates as if that determines when you became a fan

Bap is resorted to trolling even harder to stay relevant

To bad the search wouldn't go back to 2008 cause it would show a butt load of his hypocrisy
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Beagle
        Playmaker
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        oh beagle, not even brite enough to know a joke when you see it.....good god man. you actually think i go around calling them TV dinner like seriously? find some real smack dude and while you are at it, find a sense of humor.
        Poor baph he thinks when someone is laughing at him that person has no sense of humor...
        Last edited by Beagle; 12-12-2015, 03:06 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• qbronco
          Lifelong Fan
          • Oct 2007

the huskers were a perennial power the last time the broncos were not choking in the playoffs, i know it has been a long time hasn't it?. and i get slammed in smack every day?

speaking of comic relief? you front runner fans kill me, when you know what it's like to be a true die hard fan get at me, k lil feller?
          I've been a Broncos fan for nearly 50 years, so I don't think the "front-runner fan" label really fits. Fail again, Baps. Nice try, though.
          sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2008

for sure, that's me laughing my ass off talking smack to you guys

ill show you my mental image of pretty much all you donkey fans.

Cmon baph, you didn't get the storyline. Goes like this....the photographer yelled out at the horse to pose like it was a Pats fan.

Comment

• CanDB
              Football Immortal
              • Mar 2008

I have this wonderful dream. The Pats lose 3 straight!!! The Pats fans shut up for weeks!!! Of course some still find ways to incorporate the word "injury" into every sentence they speak, so there will always be strays.

Comment

• baphamet
                Family Trust Beer
                • Nov 2006

Poor baph he thinks when someone is laughing at him that person has no sense of humor...
                laughing at me for making a joke about the broncos choking in he playoffs? makes sense.....

and yes i will be laughing my ass off when it happens again.

Comment

• baphamet
                  Family Trust Beer
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                  I've been a Broncos fan for nearly 50 years, so I don't think the "front-runner fan" label really fits. Fail again, Baps. Nice try, though.
                  so i fail but you tried to say i didn't know whats it is like to be a fan of a team that is a perennial power so you fail, we all fail!!!!!!!!!

and you are ollllld j/k

Comment

• baphamet
                    Family Trust Beer
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Cmon baph, you didn't get the storyline. Goes like this....the photographer yelled out at the horse to pose like it was a Pats fan.
                    that's actually the look most broncos fans give when they hear manning might get his job back just in time for the playoffs!

Comment

• baphamet
                      Family Trust Beer
                      • Nov 2006

man that was painful to watch.........

Comment

Working...
                      X