Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    man that was painful to watch.........

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon baph, you didn't get the storyline. Goes like this....the photographer yelled out at the horse to pose like it was a Pats fan.
    that's actually the look most broncos fans give when they hear manning might get his job back just in time for the playoffs!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    I've been a Broncos fan for nearly 50 years, so I don't think the "front-runner fan" label really fits. Fail again, Baps. Nice try, though.
    so i fail but you tried to say i didn't know whats it is like to be a fan of a team that is a perennial power so you fail, we all fail!!!!!!!!!

and you are ollllld j/k

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Poor baph he thinks when someone is laughing at him that person has no sense of humor...
    laughing at me for making a joke about the broncos choking in he playoffs? makes sense.....

and yes i will be laughing my ass off when it happens again.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I have this wonderful dream. The Pats lose 3 straight!!! The Pats fans shut up for weeks!!! Of course some still find ways to incorporate the word "injury" into every sentence they speak, so there will always be strays.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    for sure, that's me laughing my ass off talking smack to you guys

ill show you my mental image of pretty much all you donkey fans.

Cmon baph, you didn't get the storyline. Goes like this....the photographer yelled out at the horse to pose like it was a Pats fan.

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    the huskers were a perennial power the last time the broncos were not choking in the playoffs, i know it has been a long time hasn't it?. and i get slammed in smack every day?

speaking of comic relief? you front runner fans kill me, when you know what it's like to be a true die hard fan get at me, k lil feller?
    I've been a Broncos fan for nearly 50 years, so I don't think the "front-runner fan" label really fits. Fail again, Baps. Nice try, though.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    oh beagle, not even brite enough to know a joke when you see it.....good god man. you actually think i go around calling them TV dinner like seriously? find some real smack dude and while you are at it, find a sense of humor.
    Poor baph he thinks when someone is laughing at him that person has no sense of humor...
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-12-2015, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    lol he joined in 2007 we were awful....but nice Fail on calling him out..hahaha dumb da
    dumb dumb duuuuumb
    That's just one of the troll baps techniques....if he's getting beat down he starts crying about join dates as if that determines when you became a fan

Bap is resorted to trolling even harder to stay relevant

To bad the search wouldn't go back to 2008 cause it would show a butt load of his hypocrisy

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Weaksauce... each post? you mean both of them? yeah 2 = all..:thumb: another complete fail. Just courious do they make TV Breakfasts too?
    oh beagle, not even brite enough to know a joke when you see it.....good god man. you actually think i go around calling them TV dinner like seriously? find some real smack dude and while you are at it, find a sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    i like how you reference pot smoking in each post now as if that's some sort of insult that bothers me in some way. how cute, little beaglederp thought he found some new smack material....hey beaglederp, you might want to realize what team and state you represent

smoke em if you got em broncos fans, i'm sure most of you guys are with me!
    Weaksauce... each post? you mean both of them? yeah 2 = all..:thumb: another complete fail. Just courious do they make TV Breakfasts too?
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-12-2015, 11:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    the huskers were a perennial power the last time the broncos were not choking in the playoffs, i know it has been a long time hasn't it?. and i get slammed in smack every day?

speaking of comic relief? you front runner fans kill me, when you know what it's like to be a true die hard fan get at me, k lil feller?
    lol he joined in 2007 we were awful....but nice Fail on calling him out..hahaha dumb da dumb dumb duuuuumb

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    What's the matter, Baps? Are you sore because your team is a bottom feeder or you get slammed in the smack section every day? The Huskers are a perennial power? Since when? Twenty five years ago? Keep reaching, pal. One day something you write may actually make sense. Until then, we appreciate the comic relief.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I'm going to enjoy my time being king of eddiemacland

You are king.......because I let you be....

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    i don't "pick" new teams, that's for front runner fans and bandwagon jumpers. ya know? like most NFL fans. i didn't choose to be a chargers fan, i grew up one. sorry but i wasn't offered the privilege to be one of those kids that pick a team based on how good they are.

by the way, even though my huskers suck now, i in fact do know what it's like to cheer for a perennial power every year. but hey, don't let the fact you don't know what you are talking about stop you from running your mouth.
    What's the matter, Baps? Are you sore because your team is a bottom feeder or you get slammed in the smack section every day? The Huskers are a perennial power? Since when? Twenty five years ago? Keep reaching, pal. One day something you write may actually make sense. Until then, we appreciate the comic relief.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X