Brock Osweiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    orton was completely forgettable, plus tebow wasn't really a starting qb...he never entered the season as the guy
    :thumb:
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well you don't want to leave out forgettable qbs otherwise the chargers would have no one on their list
    Well, clearly "smack talk" means different things to different people. I just didn't realize Bronco fans were outright fabricating any old nonsense to fit their script now, it was different around here not long ago. I'll just blame it on the pot.

Originally posted by edens_apple View Post
    I'm excited about Brock. Honestly, most fans would be if they were in our situation. Kubiak wants Brock to play the role of game manager right now and, Brock is doing that. But in the 4th quarter, he really made some spectacular, clutch plays. Nobody can deny that. Everybody outside of Broncos country is just hoping that he can't do that on a consistent basis. Time will tell...
    GOOD! Be excited, it's an interesting time to be a Bronco fan right now. Just don't blow what he did way, wayyyy, out of proportion like the rest of Broncos Country. He did play the role of a game manager, and he did it well. The Broncos won because of it. There is nothing wrong with that and he should start out as a manager. Ben Roethlisburger (sp?) started out as a game manager, he isn't one now.

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'm so excited to see all the attention Brock has drawn after that great performance the other night -against all odds
    You make it sound like he was trapped in a mine while combating cancer and survived. He had a decent game against a good team, give him credit for that. Anything more and you just sound silly.

We Bronco fans have a lot to be excited about. And I'm not talking about just Brock. I'm talking about this Bronco team. I couldn't be happier or 'more at peace' knowing Kubiak is Elway's right hand man. Kubiak as HC was something many of us fans dreamed for. I know a lot of you guys weren't really fans of Koobs as HC but I am. Elway and Kubiak KNOW HOW TO GET IT DONE. That doesn't guarantee it will get done because it will also require players who have Champion's hearts. But in year one, and despite all the team's shortcomings (O Line, Manning's lingering question marks, system change, high profile injuries etc) Kubiak already has the team all pointed in the right direction.
    I geneuinely admire the respect and admiration you have for your chosen team, wish I had the same.

This post might not belong in this thread - I didn't know where to put it. Much of the recent excitement though revolves around that New England win. And Brock was a large part of it - I still believe it was very much a team accomplishment though (obviously). I'm trying to say it without taking anything away from Brock's performance. Because that's not fair. But it was a team rallying win. It's a good time to be a Broncos fan. There's been lots of those times since Elway got back.

Thank You Elway! Keep it up.
    You're darn right it was a team rallying win, I didn't hold much hope for the Broncos without Manning. I got the feeling that few people did. Winning against the undefeated Superbowl champs? THAT is a momentum game, it happens often enough for teams in a slump, or I should say mediocre teams in a slump. IMHO it's a bit more rare in teams that are actually good, but that was a momentum game through and through. On momentum alone I can see the Broncos beating the Chargers this weekend. Wins like that mean a lot, it may even give Osweiler (sp?) the confidence he needs to have a good career trajectory. Reminded me a lot of the Broncos/Patriots game in 2010 or something under McDaniels. I also remember what the Broncos with momentum did to the Chargers the following week.

Enjoy it while you can Bronco fans.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      I find it extremely hilarious how so many Bronco fans have suddenly jumped off the Peyton bandwagon and are now riding Ossy's jock wagon.

What is going to happen when the team begins to crash and burn with Ossy under center?
      Don't tell me, he's winning the Super Bowl this year, right? Seriously Denver fans, you guys crack me up with your incessant QB band wagon jumping
      Since Elway how many QB's have you had under center? Its a revolving door, thats for sure.
      they have a better chance to win the SB now than they ever had before IMO

until manning gets his job back of course!
      sigpic

Comment

Well you don't want to leave out forgettable qbs otherwise the chargers would have no one on their list
        you guys have elway and manning who was nothing but a borrowed HOF'er using your team to pad his stats. other than that all forgettable QB's outside of plummer who wouldn't even be our 4th best QB of all time.
        sigpic

Comment

I find it extremely hilarious how so many Bronco fans have suddenly jumped off the Peyton bandwagon and are now riding Ossy's jock wagon.

What is going to happen when the team begins to crash and burn with Ossy under center?
          Don't tell me, he's winning the Super Bowl this year, right? Seriously Denver fans, you guys crack me up with your incessant QB band wagon jumping
          Since Elway how many QB's have you had under center? Its a revolving door, thats for sure.
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post

LOL. Baphman just smacked his trusty sidekick.

Comment

LOL, TRUE DAT. Well at least maybe they have a better shot at not going one and done without Manning under center.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

You forgot the Orton and tebow Era
              That was deliberate. Arapho has selective memory disease.

Comment

orton was completely forgettable, plus tebow wasn't really a starting qb...he never entered the season as the guy
                :thumb:
                weren't you the guy who swung from cutlers jock and suddenly to Ortons jock then suddenly to Tebows jock and so forth?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  LOL. Baphman just smacked his trusty sidekick.

Boy that one went right over your head didn't it Ras, LOL man. Wake up

Comment

Thats true
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Thats true
                      Why do you do that to yourself? Have you gone mad?

Comment

weren't you the guy who swung from cutlers jock and suddenly to Ortons jock then suddenly
                        to Tebows jock and so forth?
                        You mean supported the qb?

100% behind cutler...give him a good coach...decent line and he is a solid qb

Orton was nothing...never supported the trade...supported him as best it could be

Supported tim for what he did......but never gave a rats ass whether he stayed or not

Manning...fully support ....until the wheels fell off and have been pushing for oz since about week four

I would ask you....but we all know the only bolt qb you know is rivers....comes with becomeing a fan in 2006
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Boy that one went right over your head didn't it Ras, LOL man. Wake up

Haha, sidekick envy!

Admit it you're jealous of Baphers like Rivers is of being on a winning team.

I hope you can keep that weak-sauce flowing because that's all you got.

Comment

LOL, TRUE DAT. Well at least maybe they have a better shot at not going one and done without Manning under center.
                            yeah maybe this was their plan all along? let manning break favres record and rack up a bunch of wins then bench his ass for their real QB just in time not to choke in the playoffs.

all joking aside if that was their plan i take it all back, elway is a genius!
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah maybe this was their plan all along? let manning break favres record and rack up a bunch of wins then bench his ass for their real QB just in time not to choke in the playoffs.

all joking aside if that was their plan i take it all back, elway is a genius!
                              You better believe Elway is the best GM in all of football. perhaps sports as a whole
                              I know that hurts chargers fans or whats left of the charger fanbase which in all likelihood amounts to your good self and that other NoNuts guy. He screwed the chargers as a player and now as a GM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                                Well, clearly "smack talk" means different things to different people. I just didn't realize Bronco fans were outright fabricating any old nonsense to fit their script now, it was different around here not long ago. I'll just blame it on the pot.

GOOD! Be excited, it's an interesting time to be a Bronco fan right now. Just don't blow what he did way, wayyyy, out of proportion like the rest of Broncos Country. He did play the role of a game manager, and he did it well. The Broncos won because of it. There is nothing wrong with that and he should start out as a manager. Ben Roethlisburger (sp?) started out as a game manager, he isn't one now.

You make it sound like he was trapped in a mine while combating cancer and survived. He had a decent game against a good team, give him credit for that. Anything more and you just sound silly.

I geneuinely admire the respect and admiration you have for your chosen team, wish I had the same.

You're darn right it was a team rallying win, I didn't hold much hope for the Broncos without Manning. I got the feeling that few people did. Winning against the undefeated Superbowl champs? THAT is a momentum game, it happens often enough for teams in a slump, or I should say mediocre teams in a slump. IMHO it's a bit more rare in teams that are actually good, but that was a momentum game through and through. On momentum alone I can see the Broncos beating the Chargers this weekend. Wins like that mean a lot, it may even give Osweiler (sp?) the confidence he needs to have a good career trajectory. Reminded me a lot of the Broncos/Patriots game in 2010 or something under McDaniels. I also remember what the Broncos with momentum did to the Chargers the following week.

Enjoy it while you can Bronco fans.
                                You Forgot Rivers was a game manager also..Then turned out thats all he really was when he tries to carry a team you get 8-8 or worse
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X