Lets hear them girls.

Injuries
    Refs
    Weather
    Over inflated balls
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Guy told me on Twitter that Broncos can only score by running the ball. Acting like that somehow counts less. He was strangely quiet after the passing TD. Most I am hearing now is REFS!!!!
    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

All the patsie fans are in hiding

Comment

Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
        Guy told me on Twitter that Broncos can only score by running the ball. Acting like that somehow counts less. He was strangely quiet after the passing TD. Most I am hearing now is REFS!!!!
        Just tell them to watch the colts/Broncos game of they want bad officiating. Oh the Bears game as well.

Comment

Wow we finally got some calls in our favor how amazing. Love how Brady starts crying after the first close call not in his favor and our players just keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
            Just tell them to watch the colts/Broncos game of they want bad officiating. Oh the Bears game as well.
            Oh I mentioned that in my Bears game video. We won. Good. Brock did good. But you don't play an NFL game without a single penalty against you. It's just not possible. Refs were not an excuse for Denver then and shouldn't be for New England now. My twitter went silent though. Not a patriots fan at all saying a word.
            My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
              Wow we finally got some calls in our favor how amazing. Love how Brady starts crying after the first close call not in his favor and our players just keep fighting.
              Yup and in the end denver got flagged more but it is the refs fault they loss. Not their "number 1" defense giving up 30 points and more yards.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever
                Oh look, Mannings husband finally came back for some fair weather smack! In typical cowardly fashion. Too bad your lover couldn't play eh?
                Your comments are an insult to your team, not the person you intended them to be fore. Your beloved patriots lost to a team playing with their BACKUP quarterback. Burn.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                  Your comments are an insult to your team, not the person you intended them to be fore. Your beloved patriots lost to a team playing with their BACKUP quarterback. Burn.
                  It's pretty sad when your backup QB is in fact better than your starter.

Who still has the better seeding by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post

You lose to the Backup QB and still have things to say.....wow.

Comment

dry your tears....and it doesn't matter right now, you lose gronk for a few games, with five to go, we have the head to head...it could be a lot diiferant story come week17
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Oh look, Mannings husband finally came back for some fair weather smack! In typical cowardly fashion. Too bad your lover couldn't play eh?
                        That's really the best you've got....Dude that's some pathetic weak sauce right there...

That's the new salt flavored weak sauce.
                        sigpic

Comment

Should have been our starter from the start. You have the seeding for now, but not for long...Gonna be hard to win games without a viable receiving option or running back. Injuries have finally done you in, time to watch your team plummet!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Should have been our starter from the start. You have the seeding for now, but not for long...Gonna be hard to win games without a viable receiving option or running back. Injuries have finally done you in, time to watch your team plummet!
                              Donco fans would know all about plummeting. Wouldn't you?

The Patriots lose one close game....AND THEY'RE DONE!

Okay Trent Dilfer.

Comment

Working...
                              X