Where the heck are the Raiders fans? Oh yeah they don't have any ha ha ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck are the Raiders fans? Oh yeah they don't have any ha ha ha

I see all these threads with bronco fans arguing with New England fans and the one guy name baphmet that's here to defend Philip rivers each and every week (baphs hero and in return pedophiles only fan) I mean Phils. Dang auto correct.

Where are all the raider fans why are we not smacking it up with them especially since the Raiders have a pretty good team going right now. Isn't this like the Best they've been in a bazillion years.

Is anyone afraid of Derek car or is he pretty much more of a creampuff than Philip Rivers? I think if our defense plays like a pack of hungry wolves again Derek car is going to make Philip Rivers look like Andrew luck when it's all said and done.
    Last edited by Timmy the Tank; 12-08-2015, 07:00 PM.

Haha. I'm not a smack talker but I'll chime in. Despite the record, Raiders are a better team this year than they have had in a while. Last year they averaged losing games by 13+ points. This year it is 3 points. They are young and learning to gel. They haven't played a full 60 minutes of ball yet.....they do OK for 3 quarters then fall. Not sure if it is a lack of concentration or what. Carr looks to be the real deal but every one of his WR's are new this year as well as the coaching staff. They are still learning. The defense, although getting a little better the last couple of weeks, has been atrocious. This is where they will make the most moves this offseason I think. Anyway, should be a fun game this week. As a Raider fan, in spite of the losing season, it is fun watching the foundation getting better and glimpsing the bright future. Cheers

Comment

Most Raiders fans can't read. The few that can have to report back to County after the work day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        Most Raiders fans can't read. The few that can have to report back to County after the work day.
        You mean there are actual raider trustees?
        Last edited by Timmy the Tank; 12-08-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
          I see all these threads with bronco fans arguing with New England fans and the one guy name baphmet that's here to defend Philip rivers each and every week (baphs hero and in return pedophiles only fan) I mean Phils. Dang auto correct.

Where are all the raider fans why are we not smacking it up with them especially since the Raiders have a pretty good team going right now. Isn't this like the Best they've been in a bazillion years.

Is anyone afraid of Derek car or is he pretty much more of a creampuff than Philip Rivers? I think if our defense plays like a pack of hungry wolves again Derek car is going to make Philip Rivers look like Andrew luck when it's all said and done.
          This is obviously not Timmy the Think Tank.

Pleasure to meet you, TtT. My name is Devilspawn, DS for short. I'll be owning you for the next 3-4 days in a variety of ways. How would you like your forum death served? Slow and painful like the Raiders last 12 years? Or should I serve you a painless one and done like Peyton Manning did.

Oh that dang auto correct. I meant to say like Andrew Luck did, but every time I type "one and done", Manning's name automatically pops up. You'll have to forgive me after all we Raider fans can't read you know.

Comment

You guys had a nice and quiet offseason for a change. Only the Blood of the City was arrested this year. Guess that makes his girlfriend the Crip of the City. To fit your stereotype, I only speak gang.

Comment

Not really smack talk, but I do have a funny story from work.

2 guys made a jersey bet on this weeks Chiefs/Raiders game. Loser wears the other teams jersey for the week...
              Derrick Thomas is walking around at work, and he aint happy

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
                Not really smack talk, but I do have a funny story from work.

2 guys made a jersey bet on this weeks Chiefs/Raiders game. Loser wears the other teams jersey for the week...
                Derrick Thomas is walking around at work, and he aint happy
                Lmao now that is funny! It's cool that he honored his end of the bargain when most don't. Raider fans that is.

Comment

We out heyaaaaaa. Lol.

I don't foresee us winning this in Denver but you never know. This is a different Raiders team than the past. We should at least compete

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                    We out heyaaaaaa. Lol.

I don't foresee us winning this in Denver but you never know. This is a different Raiders team than the past. We should at least compete
                    gotta be better than what the chargers can muster, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      gotta be better than what the chargers can muster, that's for sure.
                      Idk not if the no fly zone lays the smack down, Carr will be in for a long day of heated romance with the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                        Idk not if the no fly zone lays the smack down, Carr will be in for a long day of heated romance with the turf.

Tag. I got dibs on the next one.

Comment

Or maybe not.

Ok CP bet time. No spread, straight up bet. I have the Raiders of course.

Bonus CP on who will have more sacks, Mack or Miller. I have Mack of course.

Who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Or maybe not.

Ok CP bet time. No spread, straight up bet. I have the Raiders of course.

Bonus CP on who will have more sacks, Mack or Miller. I have Mack of course.

Who's in?
                            I'm your huckleberry
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              I'm your huckleberry
                              Sold.......

Comment

Working...
                              X