Reasons we hate the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons we hate the Steelers

It is Steelers week and no one is talking about them. So I would get the ball rolling. I hate the Steelers because...

1. Their quarterback: Roethlisberger should be in jail. Even beside his criminal investigations, he also is an overall D-Bag. People who went to college with him said he is an awful person.

2. Their fans: You can be a Steelers fan AND not like Roethlisberger the person. Any decent person would not be a fan of Roethlisberger. Moreover, their fans are everywhere and insufferable. Every draft, their fans (who don't even know most of these players) quickly conclude that the newly-drafted Steeler is destined for the Hall of Fame.

3. Their coach: I would not care about Tomlin except for that Jacoby Jones incident. He actively and intentionally interfered with the play on the field. That is as low as a coach can get during the game.

4. The Hall of Fame: The list of Steelers in the Hall of Fame who have no business being there (Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Jerome Bettis). Meanwhile, Terrell Davis, Steve Atwater, and Tom Nalen are routinely passed over. Truly insulting.

Why do you all hate them?

I'm still bitter about the 2005 AFC championship game

Which only made the Tim Tebow playoff win over their #1 defense just all the more sweet

Comment

The Terrible Towel might be the stupidest thing of all time
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

They took a Super Bowl championship away from my dude Jake the Snake Plummer!

Comment

I hate them from way back when Bradshaw made a huge deal of Elway refusing to play for the Colts and called him a baby and a bunch of other things...ya, Bradshaw has always been the biggest Elway-basher out there. Then again, Terry's not exactly the brightest bulb...I remember before one of the Steeler-Cowboy SB's in the 70's a reporter asked Cowboy LB "Hollywood" Henderson what he thought of Bradshaw...his reply:

"Bradshaw couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the T"
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Big looks too much like an ogar in fact big ben is ogar.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
              It is Steelers week and no one is talking about them. So I would get the ball rolling. I hate the Steelers because...

1. Their quarterback: Roethlisberger should be in jail. Even beside his criminal investigations, he also is an overall D-Bag. People who went to college with him said he is an awful person.

2. Their fans: You can be a Steelers fan AND not like Roethlisberger the person. Any decent person would not be a fan of Roethlisberger. Moreover, their fans are everywhere and insufferable. Every draft, their fans (who don't even know most of these players) quickly conclude that the newly-drafted Steeler is destined for the Hall of Fame.

3. Their coach: I would not care about Tomlin except for that Jacoby Jones incident. He actively and intentionally interfered with the play on the field. That is as low as a coach can get during the game.

4. The Hall of Fame: The list of Steelers in the Hall of Fame who have no business being there (Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Jerome Bettis). Meanwhile, Terrell Davis, Steve Atwater, and Tom Nalen are routinely passed over. Truly insulting.

Why do you all hate them?
              5. they have more SB wins (donko fan logic)

also, the bolded reminds me a lot of broncos fans actually

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Big looks too much like an ogar in fact big ben is ogar.

hilarious! that's actually what my nickname was in HS when i had long hair

Comment

I actually dont hate the Steelers.2005 sucked but hey it is what it is. Ben wears #7 because he is/was an Elway/Broncos fan. He reminded me more of Elway than any other qb until Luck came around. Solid fan base that travel well and a solid ownership. All of that reminds me of the Broncos really
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

While #1 covers it, I'd like to say it more clearly.....Ben Rapelisberger is a two time rapist..

Jerome Bettis is in the HOF and shouldn't be...East Coast bias over TD
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I'll chime in on 2005 as well.

Bill Leavy, together with the Stealers, jobbed Seattle out of what should have been its first Lombardi.
                        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                          I'll chime in on 2005 as well.

Bill Leavy, together with the Stealers, jobbed Seattle out of what should have been its first Lombardi.
                          I agree. I lived in Seattle at the time and what a sham that was.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I'll be at the game. Wish me luck.

Comment

This is the first time Ive rooted for the Steelers in a long long long long long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X