New AFC-West Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    To me, your D just doesnt impress me as much as the last two years. Dont get me wrong, you guys have some good talent on that D, but I'm not sure your defensive guys believe in their new system and its been showing on the field. Maybe your defense is still in the learning process with their new D Coordinator, you'd know that better than I would.
    Fact... Seattle is now the #1 scoring defense in the league for the past four (4) consecutive years... what other team has done that in the salary cap era?... none... and Seattle has done so under the leadership of three (3) different Defensive Coordinators (Bradley, Quinn and Richard).

The common denominator... Pete Carroll.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
      It seems strange to not allow them to stay in the same division just because they are in the same city to me.

If teams do swap though, it would be kind of interesting to see. I imagine it would be an NFC West team swap. The Chargers probably should go to the NFC West, and perhaps the Seahawks coming back to the AFC West.

I hope it doesn't happen though, I like the divisions as they are.
      Fox is not about to allow Cbs to have two more teams in the 2nd biggest TV market.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
        Fact... Seattle is now the #1 scoring defense in the league for the past four (4) consecutive years... what other team has done that in the salary cap era?... none... and Seattle has done so under the leadership of three (3) different Defensive Coordinators (Bradley, Quinn and Richard).

Yet they still lost twice to the Rams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
          Fox is not about to allow Cbs to have two more teams in the 2nd biggest TV market.
          that is a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

Fact...your team's D is not as good as it was in the past few years. You may have that scoring D stat, but a few other Seahawks defensive stats all took a step or steps backward. You conveniently left that info out of your above post.

You wait 3 weeks to continue this discussion with me? How convenient for you.

Three weeks ago your team wasnt the #1 scoring defense. You cant wait for the stats to benefit an argument you had weeks ago, then try to bring up the debate again. No revisionist history is allowed here, buddy.

Maybe I'll go back to my Sept. posts and predict the Broncos will be the #1 seed.

A few weeks ago you didnt object to my opinions, but....NOW....that the stats favor your post above, you come back to me and try to change your viewpoint...after 3 weeks. Lame. You should've never posted what you did above after so long a time.

And considering the fact your team is lucky to even still be in the playoffs....well....I'll stop there.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
              Fact...your team's D is not as good as it was in the past few years. You may have that scoring D stat, but a few other Seahawks defensive stats all took a step or steps backward. You conveniently left that info out of your above post.

You wait 3 weeks to continue this discussion with me? How convenient for you.

Three weeks ago your team wasnt the #1 scoring defense. You cant wait for the stats to benefit an argument you had weeks ago, then try to bring up the debate again. No revisionist history is allowed here, buddy.

Maybe I'll go back to my Sept. posts and predict the Broncos will be the #1 seed.

A few weeks ago you didnt object to my opinions, but....NOW....that the stats favor your post above, you come back to me and try to change your viewpoint...after 3 weeks. Lame. You should've never posted what you did above after so long a time.

And considering the fact your team is lucky to even still be in the playoffs....well....I'll stop there.
              The season's not over until it is. The stats stand on their own.

Is the 2015 Seattle defense as good as the 2103 defense... no, it's not, particularly on takeaways... but is it the #1 scoring defense in the league after 16 regular season games? Yes it is.

And luck plays a role in the NFL... just does.

No apologies being offered.
              "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
              X