NE, you mad bro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE, you mad bro?

How does it feel to go in to a slump and give up the 1 seed?

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    How does it feel to go in to a slump and give up the 1 seed?
    And here comes EXCUSE-GATE!

Comment

Bwahahaha!!!! Way to knuckle under pressure Pats!

Comment

The Pats* have lost 4 of their last 6.

Is this mediocre or what?

Defensive signals can't be stolen anymore. Balls can't be deflated anymore. What are they gonna do? Give Brady some HGH?
        sigpic

Comment

Not good at all. On a positive note, the NWE team that takes the field in 2 weeks will be significantly different then the one who played the last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            And here comes EXCUSE-GATE!
            excusegate 3...the first one was 2013 afc championship game and 2 was after the broncos beat them earlier this season..
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              Not good at all. On a positive note, the NWE team that takes the field in 2 weeks will be significantly different then the one who played the last couple weeks.
              So you think...The Pats keep everyone in the dark you have no idea what they will or wont have back or even if they are truly healthy or just decoys
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                So you think...The Pats keep everyone in the dark you have no idea what they will or wont have back or even if they are truly healthy or just decoys
                That's a fair point, but I'm comfortable with my position. One things for sure - if it's the same team that played today, they'll be playing golf soon enough

Comment

Agreed... Honestly Brady looked hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    I would say the main point here is even the most elite of teams can fall in to a slump. ...and that any team in a slump can have a huge recovery. Surprise abound in either scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                      Wait, I thought Brady was their Junior Varsity quarterback?

Comment

Hey Denver will get healthy too... Plus a healthy Manning hasn't really been on tape this year. This is Peyton's first game this year with no Int. And no real prep tape for teams can be great! I think it usually takes 3 games to get tape...

Comment

Brady is just old and hit his wall. It's all downhill from here for him.
                          :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

He missed at least 1 day of practice late this week due to illness. No idea what the illness was or perhaps a cover story for something else

Comment

Knowing bb he reported a cold to cover a broken leg...

Comment

Working...
                              X