NE, you mad bro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
    Haven't you learned anything from bragging about being the #1 Seed last year? How did that play out again? Could you refresh my memory there? LOL!
    Haven't you learned anything about posting while not knowing what youre talking about?

You had the one seed last year dumb dumb..We had is the year before...
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Is that why the Patriots keep signing players made of glass? So when they get hurt, Patriots fans have an excuse if they lose?
      um they draft most of their players. we are not john elway.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Another Patriots Myth 24 players on your roster were drafted by the patriots 24 of a 53 man sorter not even half http://sportswire.usatoday.com/2015/...land-patriots/ Look at all those Free agents 9its in picture form so you will undestand

We had a cap surplus before this years draft...the Pats had a 30 Million dollar hole they had to dig out of..because of all the dead money and FA signings..:thumb:
        Elway signs quality FA to good Money..The pats spend more
        Last edited by Beagle; 01-09-2016, 10:38 AM.
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Another Patriots Myth 24 players on your roster were drafted by the patriots 24 of a 53 man sorter not even half http://sportswire.usatoday.com/2015/...land-patriots/ Look at all those Free agents 9its in picture form so you will undestand

We had a cap surplus before this years draft...the Pats had a 30 Million dollar hole they had to dig out of..because of all the dead money and FA signings..:thumb:
          Elway signs quality FA to good Money..The pats spend more
          that was last year's roster. and i'm talking about most significant players on the team:

Brady, edelman, vollmer, gronk, mayo, hightower, butler, mccourty, collins - drafted.

Manning, Sanders, Daniels, Ware, Talib, Ward - free agents.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Investigative internet research indicates that Dion Lewis and Danny Amendola are not only made of glass, but were also not drafted by the New England Patriots. Recent information and developments in analytical techniques also show that fore2213 just used their injuries as an excuse for Patriots losses in his previous post.

Comment

that was last year's roster. and i'm talking about most significant players on the team:

Brady, edelman, vollmer, gronk, mayo, hightower, butler, mccourty, collins - drafted.

Manning, Sanders, Daniels, Ware, Talib, Ward - free agents.
              Last year's team was built by Belichick. Through free agency which you claim he doesn't do.. now besides that huge hole in your story...you didn't get beat by Ware Sanders Manning or Ward 3 of whom were hurt. You got beat by their back ups Demarious Thomas and CJ Anderson...next excuse please. Also posting a list of players the pats drafted and no free agents with a list of our Free agents and no drafted players proves how dumb the Argument you're trying to make is because you can not do an honest comparison and have it support your story. .

Comment

• You guys drafted Hernandez... The mic is officially dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
                  Haven't you learned anything from bragging about being the #1 Seed last year? How did that play out again? Could you refresh my memory there? LOL!
                  Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  You had the one seed last year dumb dumb..We had it the year before...
                  I guess these memory lapses help out when we mention things like......."gates" and "asterisks".

Comment

John Elway has drafted some pretty good if not great players on the defensive side of the ball. Malik Jackson, Derek Wolf, Von Miller, Chris Harris, Danny Trevathian, Brandon Marshal, Sly Williams (whom you guys were trying to get) Shaq Barrett and many more to be determined.

You could only wish Elway worked for the pats front office...

BTW I heard an audio of bill beli_butt_hurts war room, sounded something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      John Elway has drafted some pretty good if not great players on the defensive side of the ball. Malik Jackson, Derek Wolf, Von Miller, Chris Harris, Danny Trevathian, Brandon Marshal, Sly Williams (whom you guys were trying to get) Shaq Barrett and many more to be determined.

You could only wish Elway worked for the pats front office...

BTW I heard an audio of bill beli_butt_hurts war room, sounded something like this.
                      Sammy..........elway will go the way of Matt Millen...

Comment

• Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                        Sammy..........elway will go the way of Matt Millen...
                        At least he brought in a HOF quarterback, and wasn't clutching at a rosary in the 6th round trying to win the Brady Lottery.

Comment

Working...
                        X