Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for that Patriots fan that kept saying #1 seed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for that Patriots fan that kept saying #1 seed!

    There was a Patriots fan that responded to every argument by saying "#1 seed" and calling everyone that disagreed with him Trent Dilfer. We need to talk....
    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

  • #2
    You mean PatsFan4ever? He's long gone now, crying and whining about not getting the no. 1 seed.

    Comment


    • #3
      you mean all of them
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't know what I mean. I was drunk by half time. I don't care. All of them can show up and shout number 1 seed at me. I guess it wouldn't matter at this point...
        My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
          I don't know what I mean. I was drunk by half time. I don't care. All of them can show up and shout number 1 seed at me. I guess it wouldn't matter at this point...
          They dont have the fortitude to come in here and face the music. Lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            They dont have the fortitude to come in here and face the music. Lol
            They could probably come in here and yell "Super bowl champs!" at us. I mean why not? If they had number 1 seed locked up weeks ago, might as well get them that trophy now right?
            My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
              They could probably come in here and yell "Super bowl champs!" at us. I mean why not? If they had number 1 seed locked up weeks ago, might as well get them that trophy now right?
              I guess that would be fair, they are the pretending, err I mean defending Superbowl Champions.
              I really like Cheese.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                I guess that would be fair, they are the pretending, err I mean defending Superbowl Champions.
                Pretending? Yes, why don't we look at how the latest super bowls turn out for our favorite teams, respectively...

                yours 43-8
                ours 28-24
                Originally posted by 58Miller
                Goad has done a great job
                Go Pats!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Goad View Post
                  Pretending? Yes, why don't we look at how the latest super bowls turn out for our favorite teams, respectively...

                  yours 43-8
                  ours 28-24
                  This is by all means the very definition of DEFLECTING. Deflating, deflecting... Anyone else seeing a theme here?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here I am....what you want to discuss??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      This is by all means the very definition of DEFLECTING. Deflating, deflecting... Anyone else seeing a theme here?
                      Not deflection - it is a pointed rejoinder to the post that stated the Patriots were pretenders, when they actually did win Super Bowl 49, something the donks could not do in Super Bowl 48.

                      You have a hard time dealing with facts, dont you?
                      Last edited by Goad; 01-04-2016, 07:33 AM. Reason: Manning loves stickin' needles of HGH into his buttocks
                      Originally posted by 58Miller
                      Goad has done a great job
                      Go Pats!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Goad View Post
                        Not deflection - it is a pointed rejoinder to the post that stated the Patriots were pretenders, when they actually did win Super Bowl 49, something the donks could not do in Super Bowl 48.

                        You have a hard time dealing with facts, dont you?
                        No... it is deflecting.

                        de·flect
                        dəˈflekt/
                        verb
                        gerund or present participle: deflecting
                        cause (something) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course.
                        "the bullet was deflected harmlessly into the ceiling"
                        synonyms: turn aside/away, divert, avert, sidetrack; More
                        (of an object) change direction after hitting something.
                        "the ball deflected off his body"
                        synonyms: bounce, glance, ricochet, carom; More
                        cause (someone) to deviate from an intended purpose.
                        "she refused to be deflected from anything she had set her mind on"

                        The thread is about all those Patriot* fans that kept trying to rub the #1 seed in our faces, but now that they have lost it and have to nom on some tasty crow, they are nowhere to be seen, or they are here attempting to steer the thread in a different direction (otherwise known as DEflecting) in a poorly masked attempt to avoid said crow.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          @

                          Originally posted by Bates View Post
                          No... it is deflecting.

                          de·flect
                          dəˈflekt/
                          verb
                          gerund or present participle: deflecting
                          cause (something) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course.
                          "the bullet was deflected harmlessly into the ceiling"
                          synonyms: turn aside/away, divert, avert, sidetrack; More
                          (of an object) change direction after hitting something.
                          "the ball deflected off his body"
                          synonyms: bounce, glance, ricochet, carom; More
                          cause (someone) to deviate from an intended purpose.
                          "she refused to be deflected from anything she had set her mind on"

                          The thread is about all those Patriot* fans that kept trying to rub the #1 seed in our faces, but now that they have lost it and have to nom on some tasty crow, they are nowhere to be seen, or they are here attempting to steer the thread in a different direction (otherwise known as DEflecting) in a poorly masked attempt to avoid said crow.
                          Look up a few posts.....I talked about the #1 seed before...I am here, what would you like to discuss????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The pats* must feel so deflatred
                            So far:
                            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                              Look up a few posts.....I talked about the #1 seed before...I am here, what would you like to discuss????
                              My post was primarily directed to GOAD.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X