Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for that Patriots fan that kept saying #1 seed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
    LOL.. wow broncos fans are the most pathetic trash talkers I have ever seen. At least it's fun when we play the Jets. Lol. Enjoy ur asz whooping. Go back to ur week long circle jerks folks! Lol. #PatsNation
    Hello pot, meet kettle.
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
      Broncos played their superbowl week 12 when we played a scrimmage with practice players. We don't play ours til Feb 7th.
      I think the Pro Bowl is a week before. Maybe you should check the schedule and edit your post!!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
        Haha another weak post from a Doncos fan. U guys really need to learn how to "talk smack" lmao. Looks like we came here and interrupted ur circle jack. Me on the short bus? Ur the delusional one who for some reason thinks the all of a sudden ur gonna start scoring TDs. I already said multiple times hold onto that week 12 banner, go head hang that banner, u won. But when Brady has gronk AND Edelman against you, he is 4-0.
        Used to be "you never beat us with Gronk" now that we have the saying is "gronk AND Edelman" lol
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
          Haha another weak post from a Doncos fan. U guys really need to learn how to "talk smack" lmao. Looks like we came here and interrupted ur circle jack. Me on the short bus? Ur the delusional one who for some reason thinks the all of a sudden ur gonna start scoring TDs. I already said multiple times hold onto that week 12 banner, go head hang that banner, u won. But when Brady has gronk AND Edelman against you, he is 4-0.
          We beat you guys already WITH gronk, and a depleted offense but now your saying edelman will tip the scales huh. That is so laughable until Tj Ward puts your midget slot receiver out of the game...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
            LOL.. wow broncos fans are the most pathetic trash talkers I have ever seen. At least it's fun when we play the Jets. Lol. Enjoy ur asz whooping. Go back to ur week long circle jerks folks! Lol. #PatsNation
            Given his record in Denver, Brady would agree w/you.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
              You guys have 2 backups tho
              Yep, and one of those backups Peyton Manning is 2-1 all time against Brady in AFC Championship Games and the other Brock is 1-0 vs Brady pretty good for back ups don't you think?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BradyTheGOAT View Post
                Broncos played their superbowl week 12 when we played a scrimmage with practice players. We don't play ours til Feb 7th.
                Poor Patriots their the only team in the NFL that has had to play with injuries this year. They just beat Kansas City by a td and KC was only missing their best player Jamal Charles, and their leading receiver Jeremy Maclin tried to play but couldn't finish the game along with their sack leader Justin Houston.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Poor Patriots their the only team in the NFL that has had to play with injuries this year. They just beat Kansas City by a td and KC was only missing their best player Jamal Charles, and their leading receiver Jeremy Maclin tried to play but couldn't finish the game along with their sack leader Justin Houston.
                  These patsies are very upset because their teams opportunity to cheat has been taken away and they know that they cannot beat most of these NFL teams unless they cheat or that team is depleted with injury.

                  Heck they lost to the Philadelphia Eagles and the Miami Dolphins what does that tell you.

                  With that said only one quarterback is going up against the league's number one defense this weekend and its not Peyton Manning, hence another reason why Patsy fans are scared out of their minds and by their own account Denver isn't all that good right now because of injuries but they will lose to Denver anyway.

                  I'm telling you these Patsy fans are nothing but a bunch of parasites looking for a host because they have no souls. Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    These patsies are very upset because their teams opportunity to cheat has been taken away and they know that they cannot beat most of these NFL teams unless they cheat or that team is depleted with injury.

                    Heck they lost to the Philadelphia Eagles and the Miami Dolphins what does that tell you.

                    With that said only one quarterback is going up against the league's number one defense this weekend and its not Peyton Manning, hence another reason why Patsy fans are scared out of their minds and by their own account Denver isn't all that good right now because of injuries but they will lose to Denver anyway.

                    I'm telling you these Patsy fans are nothing but a bunch of parasites looking for a host because they have no souls. Lol
                    Sammy.....what was Pats record last year? Aaaaannnnnd what was it this year???? Sammy... Did your number 1 defense get beat by the Raiders???? Oh and the Colts??? Sammy, you lose again and your jealousy is laughable !!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X