AFCCG Goes Thru Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCCG Goes Thru Denver

Real season starts this week. Hope to see the Pats in the AFCCG, but with the way Brady is right now I'm not so sure.

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Real season starts this week. Hope to see the Pats in the AFCCG, but with the way Brady is right now I'm not so sure.
    Id like to KC or Houston knock them out at home...

I dont see cincy beating Pitts.

Comment

Brady will be fine........chances are the AFCCG wont be played in Denver anyway. Pitt proved Denver cant stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
        Brady will be fine........chances are the AFCCG wont be played in Denver anyway. Pitt proved Denver cant stop them.
        Denver had a better chance than Cincy, that's for sure.
        And are you sure Brady will be fine?

Comment

High ankle sprain is never a good thing... you sure denver is gettin past pittsburgh?
          Originally posted by 58Miller
          Goad has done a great job
          Go Pats!

Comment

Cincy over Pitt

KC over Houston

divisional round NE v. Cincy and Den v. KC
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

the good thing about being the 2 seed is that the 2 seed is scheduled to play on Saturday instead of Sunday this year. it gives us an extra day rest for thr AFCCG (if we win in the divisional).
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

@

Denver had a better chance than Cincy, that's for sure.
                And are you sure Brady will be fine?
                He was on radio Monday saying he will be good to go for next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Goad View Post
                  High ankle sprain is never a good thing... you sure denver is gettin past pittsburgh?
                  Depends if Pitt can make it through the Wild Card, which is possible.

Also, I agree with the picks of TB12.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

that's assuming you don't choke in the divisional game again, right?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        well, chargers are the expert in that category so you would know.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Been a while since I heard the "Your Window is Closing" story, please tell it again Baph...one of my favorites!
                          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Did you expect Tommy Boy to tell the cheatriot fans his ankle is too bad to play on? I don't doubt he'll play, but he will probably be as effective as he was in the Miami game.
                            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

The Patriots couldn't even get past the Eagles, The Jets, or Miami. I think you should be worrying about your own team and try to figure out what you can do to help them release some air pressure without getting caught again.
                              Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                              Accept it or seek therapy !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X