AFCCG Goes Thru Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
    Are you playing the same Pats offense as you did in Nov??? Talk about regurge!!!
    Are you making excuses again? Neither team will be the same since that game was played. What will you come up with for next Monday? I put my money on officiating this go round.
    sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
      Guy is like a housefly, buzzing around, regurgitating the same crap over and over again.
      it's not just him, it's all of them .... not one of them have come here and offered anything different or anything with any substance. It's laughable at best!

and the worst part is, we have to deal with it for 6 more days!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
        Are you making excuses again? Neither team will be the same since that game was played. What will you come up with for next Monday? I put my money on officiating this go round.
        Lay your bet down brutha...... And if pats win, how long before your cheating accusations???

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
          What good did it do though?
          and with edelman and amendola it would have been 5 TDs
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I'm an engineer and my job allows me spend a little time on these boards...... I know it's all in good fun but some people need to be slapped back into reality if you know what I mean! Fans on both sides. It's cold and snowing.... I can't play golf so this helps pass the time.
            I agree, sometimes I admit I'm one of those fans that need to be slapped, it is fun though and the NFL got lucky to get Denver vs New England, so many story lines.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              and with edelman and amendola it would have been 5 TDs
              Yep and if Sambrailo and Clady were healthy Denver would have gone undefeated this year, since were making up stats based on ifs and not facts I'll just go with wins cause that is always the most important stat. Eli Manning threw 6 tds in a game this year and lost, Peyton and Brady both had seasons with 50 td passes and lost the Superbowl (TD's don't equal wins!)
              sigpic

Comment

Lay your bet down brutha...... And if pats win, how long before your cheating accusations???
                That is your legacy, not my excuse. If we lose then the better team won on Sunday. It's as simple as that.
                sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Yep and if Sambrailo and Clady were healthy Denver would have gone undefeated this year, since were making up stats based on ifs and not facts I'll just go with wins cause that is always the most important stat. Eli Manning threw 6 tds in a game this year and lost, Peyton and Brady both had seasons with 50 td passes and lost the Superbowl (TD's don't equal wins!)
                  sambrailo and clady? lol.

in any event those guys aren't walking through the door this sunday. edelman and amendola will.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    sambrailo and clady? lol.

in any event those guys aren't walking through the door this sunday. edelman and amendola will.
                    58Miller - you may have to draw him a picture so he can easily follow what is being discussed here.

WOW TammyBrady .... at least try to follow along with the grown folk!
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree, sometimes I admit I'm one of those fans that need to be slapped, it is fun though and the NFL got lucky to get Denver vs New England, so many story lines.
                      Very classy post. Much appreciated!' You are right!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X