Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning named Broncos starter for playofds

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rt-for-broncos
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Why is this smack?
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Why is this smack?
      it could be smack depending on which manning shows up in the playoffs. he hasn't had the best year.

and we all know what happened the last time manning started.
      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-07-2016, 09:07 AM.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        it could be smack depending on which manning shows up in the playoffs. he hasn't had the best year.

You sure worry about Tom he lost his last two starts against teams that didn't make the playoffs.
        sigpic

Comment

We all know what happened the last time Brady played Peyton in the playoffs. Peyton is 2-1 against Brady in the Championship game. Pats fans should hope he doesn't make it that far.

Comment

We all know what happened the last time Brady played Peyton in the playoffs. Peyton is 2-1 against Brady in the Championship game. Pats fans should hope he doesn't make it that far.
            What most Pats fans don't realize if you do a year by year comparison of Mannings Passer Rating/QBR/Adjusted Passer Rating to Tom Bradys in the playoffs 7 of those 10 years Manning was actually better. When Manning had a team around him and they actually met in the Championship Game Manning has done better. Though the truth is we still do not know how healthy he is because planter fasciitis is not an injury they should have taken lightly
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              What most Pats fans don't realize if you do a year by year comparison of Mannings Passer Rating/QBR/Adjusted Passer Rating to Tom Bradys in the playoffs 7 of those 10 years Manning was actually better. When Manning had a team around him and they actually met in the Championship Game Manning has done better. Though the truth is we still do not know how healthy he is because planter fasciitis is not an injury they should have taken lightly
              yup because passer rating is a stat that means something

Comment

and peyton couldn't close the deal in the SB.

Comment

and peyton couldn't close the deal in the SB.
                  Ya but he closed the deal against Tom, to the point he had to have air let out of his footballs

Comment

Wow. Op you did about as well as your pats did against miami with starting this thread. No original thoughts on the matter or is linking a story your m.o.?
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Ya but he closed the deal against Tom, to the point he had to have air let out of his footballs
                      oh i forgot, they are giving lombardis for beating Tom in the AFCCG.

so when it comes to Manning, he has a poor record in the playoffs because "he doesn't have a team" but when it comes to beating TB his teammates are irelevant and he did it all by himself?

Comment

oh i forgot, they are giving lombardis for beating Tom in the AFCCG.

so when it comes to Manning, he has a poor record in the playoffs because "he doesn't have a team" but when it comes to beating TB his teammates are irelevant and he did it all by himself?
                        When it comes to Tommy boy it's all about the *

Comment

He will be playing at home the next game for sure... Number 1 seed
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Interesting call by Kubiak - am wondering if this isn't a bit of CYA on his part. Much easier to defend an early round loss (if it were to happen) with a future HoF'r taking the snaps - regardless if he's the best choice. Will be interesting to see what/ if any impact this has on resignIng Oz, if in fact the Broncos want to do so.
                            Last edited by Mainrnxile; 01-07-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                              Interesting call by Kubiak - am wondering if this isn't a bit of CYA on his part. Much easier to defend an early round loss (if it were to happen) with a future HoF'r taking the snaps - regardless if he's the best choice. Will be interesting to see what/ if any impact this has on resignIng Oz, if in fact the Broncos want to do so.
                              It could be the way of stating that hes healthy enough to play. Teams may not take using Manning seriously if we waited to long to declare him the starter. It does not necessarily mean that we wont use Oz if Manning struggles, though it would be difficult to do that. Personally, I would have made it a wait and see, publically to force teams to practice to both QB's tendencies.
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                              X