Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    I like our chances.......

this time we'll bring edelman, amendola and collins. pats are due for a win in denver.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      this time we'll bring edelman, amendola and collins. pats are due for a win in denver.
      Those guy played that game too check the stats http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201401...98&tab=analyze amendola was held with out a catch.. Then again I think you are being optomistic that they will play the AFC chapionship this season.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        So let me get this straight here, Manning comes into the charger game as a total decoy vs one of the worst teams in the NFL, simply manages the game under center and now, after the chargers beating themselves he's gonna go 3-0 in the playoffs and win it all. Please some googly eyed orange colored tell me if I have my facts straight and why.
        You are correct. Because he is well rested now, and healthy.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
        Accept it or seek therapy !
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          What do you think the odfs are?
          I wish I knew. Especially since Manning was already named the starter for the playoffs too. We need to know if he's gonna be available or not.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Those guy played that game too check the stats http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201401...98&tab=analyze amendola was held with out a catch.. Then again I think you are being optomistic that they will play the AFC chapionship this season.
            i meant the 2015 game.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              i meant the 2015 game.
              #1 seed DERP!
              Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
              Accept it or seek therapy !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                Not sure why this matters when manning has been one and done NINE times in the divisional round alone........wouldn't you rather manning have a worse passer rating and actually WIN more playoff games???
                Yes Ild rather Manning be carried by his team rather then the other way around because that's what wins SB's, but to say its all on the QB when they lose whether he performs well or not is a terrible misconception.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                X