Bold prediction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold prediction...

After the Broncos lose (most likely in divisional round).......Pats fans banned from this board for 3 month because no one here will be able to stand reading the following quotes....

"how did that #1 seed work out for you"

" you should have started OZ"

" you mad bro"

"you mad bruh"

"will you be rooting for the Pats in the SB"

"maybe next year"

"you guys feeling a little deflated"

Yes, I can see it happening now!!!! Its going to be a glorious time!!!!!

Not sure you completely understand the word bold. Should the Broncos lose,there is nothing bold at all about you predicting Pats* fans will here trolling. You guys were trolling hard on piggyback smack when we lost games to other teams after we beat you.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
      After the Broncos lose (most likely in divisional round).......Pats fans banned from this board for 3 month because no one here will be able to stand reading the following quotes....

" you mad bro"

"you mad bruh"

"maybe next year"

I have a bold prediction as well. If the Pats lose the Divisional round, most likely one Pats fan here will show up and eat their crow, while the rest cry rivers because their team isn't as good as they think they are.

Comment

Do you spend this much time on other teams' boards? Do you post on Chiefs, Texans, Bengals or Steelers boards? I guess not. Looks like you're obssessed with the Broncos. Feeling worried? Needing to vent? The inferior, #2 seed is clearly bothered by the superior, #1 seed. We've played a tough schedule down the stretch and came out big with the #1 seed. The Pats*? Lost 4 of their last 6 games, including losses to the Eagles and Dolphins. Ouch. I sense some insecurity here.

I know why "members" like you create threads like this. If your team is eliminated first, you won't come back to face it like a man. Let's see what happens. We'll be here no matter what. You certainly won't, with your presence depending on certain conditions. If your Pats* get out, you'll take the coward's path, abandon this thread and disappear. Nothing new around here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          Do you spend this much time on other teams' boards? Do you post on Chiefs, Texans, Bengals or Steelers boards? I guess not. Looks like you're obssessed with the Broncos. Feeling worried? Needing to vent? The inferior, #2 seed is clearly bothered by the superior, #1 seed. We've played a tough schedule down the stretch and came out big with the #1 seed. The Pats*? Lost 4 of their last 6 games, including losses to the Eagles and Dolphins. Ouch. I sense some insecurity here.

I know why "members" like you create threads like this. If your team is eliminated first, you won't come back to face it like a man. Let's see what happens. We'll be here no matter what. You certainly won't, with your presence depending on certain conditions. If your Pats* get out, you'll take the coward's path, abandon this thread and disappear. Nothing new around here.
          Hey, now. You're being too harsh on the little guy. I don't think he can read this much.

Comment

" you mad bro"

"you mad bruh"

"maybe next year"

Bold prediction??? Really?

Whatever but you guys aren't getting past KC. My prediction, KC beats Houston then on to foxhoro where they're defense opens a can if whoop on your make shift offense...

Comment

@

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Bold prediction??? Really?

Whatever but you guys aren't getting past KC. My prediction, KC beats Houston then on to foxhoro where they're defense opens a can if whoop on your make shift offense...
              Sammy, you don't follow football much do you???

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

And you would be incorrect on all parts. Made this thread to throw back all the crap spewed here about the Pats that most on this site had no problem dishing out. Yes, I go to other sites, the thing is, most of them know football and aren't blinded by the blatant homerism that goes on here. The way you were after you were gifted the Pats game, you deserve what you get. Most other fan sites see things for how they really are and are a pleasure to chat with. Some (NOT ALL) of the people here are so over the top.....ya, what comes around goes around. Ill stick with my prediction!!!! Someone gives you a fact, and you spin it to an excuse or deflection.........

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                  Not sure you completely understand the word bold. Should the Broncos lose,there is nothing bold at all about you predicting Pats* fans will here trolling. You guys were trolling hard on piggyback smack when we lost games to other teams after we beat you.
                  They will troll if both teams lose to the Steelers and Chiefs. Heck Charger fans still troll us and their team is such a laughing stock that they are probably the only team that could leave their city with a celebration. Though they did fulfill their duty and helped the AFC WEST SWEEP the afc east. Which was a bold prediction
                  Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-07-2016, 01:14 PM.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    LOL ..truth..on a side note I posted once on the pats board in 2005 before our game,and was banned after with out a post.Our mods and forum don't go there if you get banned you earned it by breaking the c.o.c.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

And you would be incorrect on all parts. Made this thread to throw back all the crap spewed here about the Pats that most on this site had no problem dishing out. Yes, I go to other sites, the thing is, most of them know football and aren't blinded by the blatant homerism that goes on here. The way you were after you were gifted the Pats game, you deserve what you get. Most other fan sites see things for how they really are and are a pleasure to chat with. Some (NOT ALL) of the people here are so over the top.....ya, what comes around goes around. Ill stick with my prediction!!!! Someone gives you a fact, and you spin it to an excuse or deflection.........
                      Post links to your posts on these other sites or you're just a liar. .well you're already a liar
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

[QUOTE=Beagle;5338173]Post links to your posts on these other sites or you're just a liar. .well you're already a liar[/QUO

Im not your secretary, do the leg work yourself. I stand behind my post!!!! If you really think there are not other fans that actually give due credit...........isn't there an age restriction on this board? Did your parents give you permission to use their computer???

Comment

Fact: The Broncos beat the Patriots.

Excuse: The win was "gifted" to the Broncos because of [insert excuse here].

I think I see what you mean.

Comment

"how did that #1 seed work out for you"..."well, #2 seed would have worked too I guess, seeing the Pats were one and done and we would have 2 home games regardless"

" you should have started OZ"..."ya, blowout wins are not fun to watch unless you are a Broncos fan"

" you mad bro".."it is only a drop of 3 spots in the draft, we will get someone good at 32"

"you mad bruh..."Obviously, really wanted another shot at Seattle, but the win over AZ is still sweet"

"will you be rooting for the Pats in the SB"..."Still waiting for the NFL to step in and reverse the loss huh? I know, refs this refs that..."

"maybe next year"..."NFL will legalize taping other teams practices? Guess anything can happen..."

"you guys feeling a little deflated"..."Ya, was up till 3AM celebrating SB 50 win...completely spent"

Glorious indeed!!
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                              Accept it or seek therapy !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X