Bold prediction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    except the Dolphins? lol but remember you cant use injuries as a piss poor excuse now
    Some of us actually watch football..... Go find out who actually played for the Pats against the fins and report back..... With a corrected post!

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
      Some of us actually watch football..... Go find out who actually played for the Pats against the fins and report back..... With a corrected post!
      Well considering it looked like Brady was on the field for all but 4 passing attempts, and Patriot* fans and analysts alike all seem to claim that as long as Brady is on the field, they can win any game, I don't really see the point you were trying to make in your post. Oh maybe you mean if Brady was on for those 4 passes he didn't attempt, the game would have ended differently, right? That has to be it.

Comment

-

[QUOTE=Bates;5342724]Well considering it looked like Brady was on the field for all but 4 passing attempts, and Patriot* fans and analysts alike all seem to claim that as long as Brady is on the field, they can win any game, I don't really see the point you were trying to make in your post. Oh maybe you mean if Brady was on for those 4 passes he didn't attempt, the game would have ended differently, right? That has to be it.[/QUOTE

Thanks for proving my point....he had no one to pass too..... Hence all the running plays!!You know, that pesky injury thing that bronco fans use as the EXCUSE why you choked against the steelers . Again, try actually watching football some time. They do have classes that teach the game to women who want to learn the game, see if they will let you sit in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
          You got smoked by the steelers.... Went you up 27-13 at half? Thats an EPIC choke!!!! I'm ok that we took you to OT with half our starting offense out with injuries. You call it an excuse, but there are Bronco fans posting here who are saying Pitt beat you because both your starting safeties were out.... But that's NOT an excuse ?? Paahhleeeze!!
          More fabricated troll nonsense. I said that because you complain about your injuries, and then get your rocks off on talking about Pittsburgh coming back on us.

The safety injuries were used to prove that you're a hypocrite. Go read the thread a Patriots fan started after the Pittsburgh game. The only people in there crying about injuries are Patriots fans.

Comment

Working...
          X