Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Bengals

For being undisciplined idiots.

I wanted this rematch and i hope Big Ben is okay so pats fans wont cry too much when we win(Steelers fans wont we already know this).

Kansas City is going blow the Pats out.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

DERP!

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

I'm confident this matchup will go our way. Denver talked about how they wanted these guys. And it took a offensive meltdown for the steelers to beat us in their house. They won't win in ours!!

Comment

Looks like the Patsies are going to get a taste of the best division in the AFC next week. It won't be a cake walk like they're use to. I think it's safe to say, the Championship game will be a mile above sea-level. Pittsburgh is toast! Too many injuries.
        #1 SEED BRUH! DERP!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          For being undisciplined idiots.

I wanted this rematch and i hope Big Ben is okay so pats fans wont cry too much when we win(Steelers fans wont we already know this).

Kansas City is going blow the Pats out.
          kansas city may win but they don't have much of an offense. they just lost their best reciver (maclin) to an acl injury.

and pittsburgh is capable of winning in your building..,
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            kansas city may win but they don't have much of an offense. they just lost their best reciver (maclin) to an acl injury.

According to the last couple months, you guys don't have much of anything lol

KC is gunna work you guys. Should be fun\ny to watch
            sigpic

Comment

One team won 30-0. The other won off of penalties and possibly lost their number one receiver and their starting QB.... I'd say our number one seed is definitely the best option here. Man I love that we got the one seed!!! Did I say Denver has the one seed?! I just wanted to make sure I mentioned that.

Comment

So you're saying KC might "not" win because their receiver is injured, But Pittsburgh's going to come into our house and beat us with an injured QB and a receiver who might, or might not just got a concussion? Not to mention they looked like crap for 4 quarters against a back-up QB.
                lol.... You're funny!
                You should worry about you own soft team. Need I remind you who you lost to in the past few weeks? Now you're going up against the Chiefs, who just smoked the Texans and have won 11 straight.
                You're playing the AFC West son, not the AFC East.
                sigpic

Comment

your analysis and future telling skills have been proven faulty..move along and talk to me when your team is a number 1 seed
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

When the patriots lose does that mean they were at best the third best team in the AFC west had we all shared a division?

Comment

Man, could they not have blown that game any more spectacularly than they did? I think the refs blew the initial call because the hit was led with the shoulder but it was clearly late and... wait... dumb.

Does #55 Burfict still have a job tonight? Will the Bengals make him fly back with the Steelers? Is he on suicide watch??

What a wacky win... er.... loss. Well done bungles, well done.

Comment

Perennial Bungalitis can always be counted on!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Man, could they not have blown that game any more spectacularly than they did? I think the refs blew the initial call because the hit was led with the shoulder but it was clearly late and... wait... dumb.

Does #55 Burfict still have a job tonight? Will the Bengals make him fly back with the Steelers? Is he on suicide watch??

What a wacky win... er.... loss. Well done bungles, well done.
                          I'm not sure you understand that rule. While he didn't lead with his own head, he hit a defenseless receiver in their head. That's part of it as well. And there is absolutely no debating that his shoulder hit brown in the head. It was the correct call by the rule. Now, the whole pacman thing I'm not sure of. But, I'm glad this happened to those two. They're both punks. Pacman has been trying to pretend like he's a changed man but this is what, the fourth time something has happened with him this year?

Comment

It's good we play the Chiefs to get our game plan together now that we have most of our offense back. We would have played them anyway in the AFC championship if the Bengals didn't have a mental breakdown. So it's either play them now, or next week. Doesn't matter.

We saw what happened last year when everyone (including Broncos fans) brushed the Colts aside and took them lightly. The Patriots knew the real test was playing the Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              your analysis and future telling skills have been proven faulty..move along and talk to me when your team is a number 1 seed
                              So by your logic, no one should talk to you? hahahahah! Now this is faulty gibberish at it's finest! lol! Maybe when your team is the reigning NFL Superbowl champion you can start making smart conversation.

Comment

Working...
                              X