PATS will lose .. here is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATS will lose .. here is why

Sorry Patsie fans. The league is watching you now.
    The Patriots are a good team and Tom Brady is a good QB, that is not a doubt. But as we have all seen lately, they do not have that competitive advantage anymore that made them an elite team.
    W/O some type of a competitive advantage they are no better than any other team in the NFL.
    I'm sure they're looking for some new scheme right now as I type this because they have no chance against Kansas City next week, and they know it.
    They'll probably come out with their stupid super fast paced offense or try an onside kick every time they have to kick to KC. We've all seen them try things like this before. They can never go out and just play a game of football like everyone else. Anything to catch the other team off guard.
    Whatever unfair advantage they try to trick KC with, I don't think it will be enough.
    The league and the entire world is watching the cheaters. Good luck!

Cheaters 17
    KC 34

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Chiefs with that D and a disciplined offense that takes care of the ball? I gotta say the Pats* are in biiiiiig trouble. Having to face the Chiefs is the worst thing that could have happened to them. It's too bad Maclin injured his knee and won't be close to 100% if he plays.
    sigpic

Comment

I love the Patriots for this reason. It gets people like you all riled up and uptight. Cheaters!!!!.........and Belichick laughs all the way to their 75% winning percentage. Teams supposedly go overboard to sweep locker rooms, and have extra eyes looking out for them instead of worrying about winning the game on the field. When you are worried about things you shouldn't be it's a distraction and affects a team. And no, I don't believe for a second they cheat any more than any other team does but they want you to believe it ( not Brady and deflategate which is already proven to be wrong, just everything else). No doubt in my mind Belichick loves it....and I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasOdds101 View Post
        I love the Patriots for this reason. It gets people like you all riled up and uptight. Cheaters!!!!.........and Belichick laughs all the way to their 75% winning percentage. Teams supposedly go overboard to sweep locker rooms, and have extra eyes looking out for them instead of worrying about winning the game on the field. When you are worried about things you shouldn't be it's a distraction and affects a team. And no, I don't believe for a second they cheat any more than any other team does but they want you to believe it ( not Brady and deflategate which is already proven to be wrong, just everything else). No doubt in my mind Belichick loves it....and I do too.
        Next years lost draft pick says otherwise.
        sigpic

Comment

EXPLAIN THIS *

On September 13, Belichick was officially fined
          $500,000 USD, the maximum amount allowed
          under the NFL Constitution and By-Laws for the
          offense of illegal videtaping. The Patriots were also
          fined $250,000. Additionally, the Patriots will forfeit
          their first round draft pick in the 2008 NFL Draft if
          they make the playoffs. If the Patriots do not make
          the playoffs, they will forfeit their second and third
          round selections in the 2008 draft
          sigpic

Comment

Yep they were caught disobeying a memo originally sent in 2006 and deserved the punishment, no question. We know for a fact they weren't the only team doing it, just the only team to get caught in 2007. Pretty sure that penalty scared everyone, but also pretty sure if every teams video library was searched many teams would have similar video that's all. Everything else ever said about them has been crap and unproven.

Broncos have been caught cheating too and have been fined heavily and lost draft picks, and now their QB has been caught red handed using hgh but does everyone call Broncos cheaters? I truly believe people believing the Pats cheat just motivates them.

Comment

Yep they were caught disobeying a memo originally sent in 2006 and deserved the punishment, no question. We know for a fact they weren't the only team doing it, just the only team to get caught in 2007. Pretty sure that penalty scared everyone, but also pretty sure if every teams video library was searched many teams would have similar video that's all. Everything else ever said about them has been crap and unproven.

Broncos have been caught cheating too and have been fined heavily and lost draft picks, and now their QB has been caught red handed using hgh but does everyone call Broncos cheaters? I truly believe people believing the Pats cheat just motivates them.
              Red handed? I'm not sure you understand what that phrase means.

Comment

Please provide some type pf proof to back up your claim. I'll be waiting.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, all one needs to do is compare the 2014 stats to 2015 stats. The Pats were better in just about every offensive category including the SAME amount of fumbles (10) with MORE plays from scrimmage..... And yep, all this with GAURDED footballs!!!! Facts are facts. DELATEGATE IS DEAD!!! Coffee and snacks at my house following the burial !!

Comment

[QUOTE=ManningRules;5341917]Please provide some type pf proof to back up your claim. I'll be waiting. [/QUOTE

Roger Clemens --- angrily denied juicing
                    Barry bonds--- angrily denied juicing
                    Keith Hernandez--- pointed finger at congress
                    Arod
                    Lance Armstrong
                    The list goes on with the same MO...just about all the accused angrily deny at first.
                    PM didn't deny that was shipped to his house... Did his wife need it? Did he go from major neck surgery to an amazing season??
                    I smell smoke... Has to be fire somewhere. This doesn't pass the eyeball test, you all just ignore it because he's YOUR guy!!!

Comment

Well where there is smoke I see shady... Spygate, deflategate, Hernandez, the db mugging and formation junk that belicheet forced the nfl to make rules to stop because the pats exploit loopholes instead of actually having honor... Most would choke on all that smoke... Don't you think? Oh and as to the Peyton thing you can pick a response, a) prove it in court( for all those pats fans and that's all they said for the year) b) oh yeah I can see the advantage in his stats that year!! Or even c) if you are that focused on Peyton using hgh then you must be envious of the jacked body he unfairly has... You must be a skinny little pipsqueak to envy pm's guns. All of those answers apply.

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                        Sorry, all one needs to do is compare the 2014 stats to 2015 stats. The Pats were better in just about every offensive category including the SAME amount of fumbles (10) with MORE plays from scrimmage..... And yep, all this with GAURDED footballs!!!! Facts are facts. DELATEGATE IS DEAD!!! Coffee and snacks at my house following the burial !!
                        Too bad the NFL doesn't think it is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                          Once again flora I mean excuse_gate rears her ugly head.

Comment

All I know is Im gonna be offended if the Pats. don't somehow cheat against the Chiefs this weekend. I mean, what kind of a message would that be sending? That the Chiefs aren't good enough to cheat against?

I mean, I'm all about equal rights, the Chiefs deserve to be cheated against just as much as the other teams!!

Lets just hope the Pats. dont discriminate against us this weekend

Comment

Too true!!

Comment

Working...
                              X