Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chandler Jones hospitalized

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/12...-pill-overdose

Chandler Jones hospitalized early sunday morning due to a drug overdose while partying at none other than Gronkowski's househouse, Gronkowski wasn't even there he went all Johnny Manziel style down in Florida at the time last weekend.

So Chandler Jones is hospitalized due to a drug overdose while partying at Gronkowski's house.

Gronkowski's down in Florida doing his best impersonation of Johnny Manziel all the while Bill Belichick shows up at his press conference with a black eye.

What the hell is going on in New Eng_laugh?
    I have been referring to chowdaville as the New Eng_laugh all season and this does nothing by but justify my comments.

Now when I say Kansas City is going to go into New England and knock them off I'm not just saying it for the sake of talking I truly believe that Kansas City is going to go in there and knock their in the dirt. They arent professional enough anymore.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-13-2016, 07:04 AM.

where does the article say gronkowski was in florida partying?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      But What happened too ?
      probably an oversose of ambien or a sleeping aid. he did not miss a singl practice.
      information was deleted from those dispatch records before being released
      records obtained by the Herald showed at least five officers were in a parking lot in back of the police station where Jones was being evaluated. And according to the dispatch report, another officer was dispatched to Jones' home to "secure the residence."
      Yes police are often sent to the homes of people who took to many sleeping pills to "secure the residence."...No? They dont? Really?

Oh they get sent to "secure crime scenes"...You're right what was i thinking like a lying pats fan for?
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

http://nesn.com/2016/01/rob-gronkows...e-week-photos/ DERP
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i said the partcular ARTICLE the OP posted. and the link you provided said nothing about him partying. it looked like was on vacation having a good time, unless you want to call boarding an airplane or hanging out at the beach "partying" lol
          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-13-2016, 07:20 AM.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z
            It doesnt and didnt say it did but that is where he was everyone knows due to reports. Wow you look for anything you can grab onto dont you... Lol

Just for you here ya go.

http://nesn.com/2016/01/rob-gronkows...e-week-photos/
            as far as the game vs KC is concerned, there will be a 100% chance of rain and 20 MPH winds. anything could happen.

Comment

Sounds to me like he was just pumping himself full of Winstrol getting ready for the big game.
              I hope he gets fined and suspended.
              Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
              Accept it or seek therapy !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                Sounds to me like he was just pumping himself full of Winstrol getting ready for the big game.
                I hope he gets fined and suspended.
                we all know how peyton "got ready" over the last few years.

Comment

we all know how peyton "got ready" over the last few years.
                  First of all HGH is not a PED. Winstrel is a PED.
                  Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z
                    It doesnt and didnt say it did but that is where he was everyone knows due to reports. Wow you look for anything you can grab onto dont you... Lol

Just for you here ya go.

http://nesn.com/2016/01/rob-gronkows...e-week-photos/
                    Sammy Sammy sammy.... You are soooo reaching here. This is such a non story and is 1/100th less of an issue than PM-HGH. You must be bored this am and need some entertainment while you eat your Crunchberries for breakfast.

Comment

i said the partcular ARTICLE the OP posted. and the link you provided said nothing about him partying. it looked like was on vacation having a good time, unless you want to call boarding an airplane or hanging out at the beach "partying" lol
                      lol that was all so very weak! Might win pansy post of the year award

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
                        Sammy Sammy sammy.... You are soooo reaching here. This is such a non story and is 1/100th less of an issue than PM-HGH. You must be bored this am and need some entertainment while you eat your Crunchberries for breakfast.
                        deflection and off topic...why was your player Over dosing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          Why are the cops covering it up? So many questions.
                          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                            Why are the cops covering it up? So many questions.
                            Right!....overdosegate?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              he couldn't sleep?

Comment

Working...
                              X