Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfe > Luiget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wolfe > Luiget

    Better player and better contract...gotta sting.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  • #2
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Better player and better contract...gotta sting.
    In your dreams. Wolfe is a joke.

    /thread
    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
      In your dreams. Wolfe is a joke.

      /thread
      I'm not that familiar with Luiget but to write off Wolfe, who's had a monster season while missing a quarter of it due to a suspension, hardly qualifies him as a joke.

      If anything, your post was a joke. If you want to delete it, I'll update my post by removing yours to save you from further embarrassment.



      Thread will remain open. Thank you and have a nice day.
      Last edited by Rastic; 01-15-2016, 03:18 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        I'm not that familiar with Luiget but to write off Wolfe, who's had a monster season while missing a quarter of it due to a suspension, hardly qualifies him as a joke.

        If anything, your post was a fail. If you want to delete it, I'll update my post by removing yours to save you from further embarrassment.


        Thread will remain open. Thank you and have a nice day.
        Elway drafted that clumsy turd, so he paid Wolfe to stoke ego. Wolfe owes Wade Phillips about 99% of that contract. Yo Derek, say hi to Kristy Althaus for me! lol

        /thread x2 rinse and repeat
        SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
          Elway drafted that clumsy turd, so he paid Wolfe to stoke ego. Wolfe owes Wade Phillips about 99% of that contract. Yo Derek, say hi to Kristy Althaus for me! lol

          /thread x2 rinse and repeat
          There is no question about Phillips role in the defense but I haven't seen Phillips in the weight room, running drill after drill, or during game time on the field on the DL.

          Go troll in LA or San Antonio or somewhere the Chargers and their fans are actually wanted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
            Elway drafted that clumsy turd, so he paid Wolfe to stoke ego. Wolfe owes Wade Phillips about 99% of that contract. Yo Derek, say hi to Kristy Althaus for me! lol

            /thread x2 rinse and repeat
            Except Wolfe played exceptinal football long before he played for Wade
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
              In your dreams. Luiget is a joke.

              /thread
              AGREED:thumb:
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
                Elway drafted that clumsy turd, so he paid Wolfe to stoke ego. Wolfe owes Wade Phillips about 99% of that contract. Yo Derek, say hi to Kristy Althaus for me! lol

                /thread x2 rinse and repeat
                You ever seen River's wife?
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                  Better player and better contract...gotta sting.
                  how is he a better player? please elaborate.

                  Luiget is a beast, he gets doubled every single game because unlike denver, he is the only guy opposing offenses need to worry about on that DL.

                  i remember the verrett > roby thread, how is that one working out for you?

                  http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/01...ading-pro-bowl

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    how is he a better player? please elaborate.

                    Luiget is a beast, he gets doubled every single game because unlike denver, he is the only guy opposing offenses need to worry about on that DL.

                    i remember the verrett > roby thread, how is that one working out for you?

                    http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/01...ading-pro-bowl
                    Roby has played great and in every game this season! Yeap... Roby cant start because he has Talib and Harris in front of him....but verrett would have both of them roby and Webster in front of him too!.. Dont be mad i am sure he would be 4th string on the Chargers too if your team could draft or sign talented and physically able players like Elway...maybe some day. Any more questions?
                    Last edited by Beagle; 01-15-2016, 08:30 PM.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      how is he a better player? please elaborate.

                      Luiget is a beast, he gets doubled every single game because unlike denver, he is the only guy opposing offenses need to worry about on that DL.

                      i remember the verrett > roby thread, how is that one working out for you?

                      http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/01...ading-pro-bowl
                      Lol you think verrett is better than Roby? That's funny. But, of course you can use the argument about Luiget having worse teammates making it tougher on him. I bet you would ignore the fact that Jason verrett being the only good corner for San Diego means that he can often be helped out by his teammates being so bad that quarterbacks know they can just attack them. While Bradley Roby plays with two other great corner backs (only reason he isn't a pro bowler), and quarterbacks know that they have to either attack him or go to their running backs and tight ends.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Roby has played great and in every game this season! Yeap... Roby cant start because he has Talib and Harris in front of him....but verrett would have both of them roby and Webster in front of him too!.. Dont be mad i am sure he would be 4th string on the Chargers too if your team could draft or sign talented and physically able players like Elway...maybe some day. Any more questions?
                        Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Lol you think verrett is better than Roby? That's funny. But, of course you can use the argument about Luiget having worse teammates making it tougher on him. I bet you would ignore the fact that Jason verrett being the only good corner for San Diego means that he can often be helped out by his teammates being so bad that quarterbacks know they can just attack them. While Bradley Roby plays with two other great corner backs (only reason he isn't a pro bowler), and quarterbacks know that they have to either attack him or go to their running backs and tight ends.
                        bradley roby 622 snaps 10 pdef 1 int

                        jason verrett 719 12 pdef 3 int

                        wrong....roby played quite a bit and if your excuse is verrett doesn't get targeted as much because he is the best corner on his team, how come he has more passes defended and int's?

                        yes i do have another question beaglederp, what will your next excuse be?

                        fact is, verrett got targeted a lot this year and made some fantastic plays.

                        by the way, comparing a DL getting double teamed constantly to a corner supposedly not getting targeted is apples and oranges. you can't double a corner all you can do is not throw the ball in his direction, which was not the case this season.
                        Last edited by baphamet; 01-16-2016, 12:34 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          broncos fans are funny, they think all their players are the best in the league, which is why they get so butt hurt over their players not getting in the HOF and pretend everyone is biased against them

                          no, you guys are just delusional.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            bradley roby 622 snaps 10 pdef 1 int

                            jason verrett 719 12 pdef 3 int

                            wrong....roby played quite a bit and if your excuse is verrett doesn't get targeted as much because he is the best corner on his team, how come he has more passes defended and int's?

                            yes i do have another question beaglederp, what will your next excuse be?

                            fact is, verrett got targeted a lot this year and made some fantastic plays.

                            by the way, comparing a DL getting double teamed constantly to a corner supposedly not getting targeted is apples and oranges. you can't double a corner all you can do is not throw the ball in his direction, which was not the case this season.
                            Actually it is a valid argument and bronco gamma know this because when we had champ it didn't matter if we brought someone who was solid in coverage because they always looked terrible because it was an easier target to avoid champ. You take the risk and champ could make you pay.

                            So if you are going to complain that a dl getting double teamed is a valid excuse for another player doing better because they have better teammates around them than you can't complain when the reverse is said about a corner.

                            And are those snaps coverage snaps or just defensive snaps. How many times were they thrown at so many stats missingto make them off any use. For all you know those 10 pad selections could be from 15 passes thrown his way.




                            Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              bradley roby 622 snaps 10 pdef 1 int

                              jason verrett 719 12 pdef 3 int

                              wrong....roby played quite a bit and if your excuse is verrett doesn't get targeted as much because he is the best corner on his team, how come he has more passes defended and int's?

                              yes i do have another question beaglederp, what will your next excuse be?

                              fact is, verrett got targeted a lot this year and made some fantastic plays.

                              by the way, comparing a DL getting double teamed constantly to a corner supposedly not getting targeted is apples and oranges. you can't double a corner all you can do is not throw the ball in his direction, which was not the case this season.
                              Lmao what do you mean wrong? No one said he didn't play. We said he didn't start and qbs picked on him more than verrett. You didn't prove that wrong with your stats. And actually, you only helped robys case with him playing almost 100 snaps less and having only 2 pd's less. He may have had only 1 interception to verretts 3, but interceptions can be a misleading stat as an overall judge of "who is better". All it takes is the ball bouncing the right way a couple times for a scrub to get 2 or 3 interceptions in a season. The pd's is a better judge to me and they are virtually even.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X