Superbowl 50 will be a repeat of Superbowl 48: Panthers by blowout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl 50 will be a repeat of Superbowl 48: Panthers by blowout

Think of it everyone. Broncos vs a team with a young QB and a SOLID defense...Sound familiar? Everyone wants the sentimental pick with Peyton Manning riding off into the sunset with a championship. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.
    #KEEPPOUNDING

Originally posted by PantherPower View Post
    Think of it everyone. Broncos vs a team with a young QB and a SOLID defense...Sound familiar? Everyone wants the sentimental pick with Peyton Manning riding off into the sunset with a championship. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Troy? Troy Aikman, is that you?
        Michael? Michael Irvin, is that you?
        Heath? Heath Evans, is that you?

Remember: you can't do ANYthing "again." The temperature may be different, different people may be involved, the time of day may be different, your own enthusiasm may be different. You can do something SIMILAR, but it won't be the same. :thumb:
        Last edited by Grandpa; 01-28-2016, 06:43 AM.
        --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
          Troy? Troy Aikman, is that you?
          Michael? Michael Irvin, is that you?
          Heath? Heath Evans, is that you?
          PATS5XCHAMPS, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            PATS5XCHAMPS, is that you?
            Yep; forgot that one .... thanks for picking up on my faulty memory.
            --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Oh well....I guess it was inevitable....one of the 2012 D and F students decided to wander over here from the Carolina Forum. Surprised it took em this long. I wonder if this is the same guy who Kish bashed so badly, he had to limp back to his forum and ask for help? That may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen on this site...
              Last edited by mct1967; 01-28-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                Yep; forgot that one .... thanks for picking up on my faulty memory.
                He's trying to live vicariously through Cam Newton now, instead of Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  He's trying to live vicariously through Cam Newton now, instead of Tom Brady.
                  Remember back to the beginning of the season when the Panthers fans were all Seahawks fans?
                  sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of similarities between the '15 Panthers and '13 Seahawks, true. It is very possible you will blow us out. You have an explosive offense that will make us defend every yard of the field. You have a defense which is pretty flawless. Everyone expects you to win.

I guess the only thing the Broncos can do is go out there and give it everything we got.

Comment

I hope this is what the Panthers players are expecting because if you don't take your opponent seriously that blowout can easily go the other direction
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Oh, how cute. Somebody just discovered they had a team in their city. What do you do the other 11 months of the year?

Comment

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                          Accept it or seek therapy !
                          sigpic

Comment

With this defense in Denver who in their right mind will expect to come in and blow them out but if that is what you want to believe then keep telling yourself that.

However when the Broncos stop the running game and that includes cam, cam will begin to panic and start forcing throws.

When that happens you better believe that turnovers will occur. Now do I need to repost Brady's Bronco nightmare video in here again?

Comment

This isn't 2 years ago...

Our Orange Crush will Smack that Smirk off Cam's Smug face
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
                              X