Superbowl 50 will be a repeat of Superbowl 48: Panthers by blowout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    A lot of these guys did come back here after the game with a congrats and admitted they were wrong -just as we had to for making similar boasts about our '13 Offense prior to SB 48.
    Not me. I wouldn't go join another team's message board and start posting like an obnoxious little girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      A lot of these guys did come back here after the game with a congrats and admitted they were wrong -just as we had to for making similar boasts about our '13 Offense prior to SB 48.
      The chest pounders like PantherPower and, KeepGettingPounde, I mean KeepPounding never came back. After all the crap those type of posters talked they didn't come back to face the music. The posters you refer to were the ones we had no problem with. We, as bronco fans, may have disagreed with their opinions but overall enjoyed their discussion.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PantherPower View Post
        Think of it everyone. Broncos vs a team with a young QB and a SOLID defense...Sound familiar? Everyone wants the sentimental pick with Peyton Manning riding off into the sunset with a championship. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.
        Lol great call idiot your team was out manned outclassed and destroyed for 60 minutes hold this L. You should be embarrassed by your teams performance in the SB that was awful. Cam was exposed for front runner he is, that fumble he pretty much checked out and flat out quit no effort. I lost some respect for him.
        Last edited by Chillez; 02-17-2016, 06:04 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          Yeah okay whatever. Denver will have to get really lucky to win so sick and tired of this BS underrate overlooking us it will come back to bite you in the ass.
          Haha karma good call by me your team was already celebrating dancing like Carolina already beat Denver before game even started like you didn't expect Denver to punch the bully in mouth and there was nothing you could do about it. Panthers fans tears taste delicious right now thanks for underrating us.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            The chest pounders like PantherPower and, KeepGettingPounde, I mean KeepPounding never came back. After all the crap those type of posters talked they didn't come back to face the music. The posters you refer to were the ones we had no problem with. We, as bronco fans, may have disagreed with their opinions but overall enjoyed their discussion.
            I think you mean "Stillpounding"? He was pretty obnoxious in GD and he did come back here:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...t=#post5378092

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• No word back from fdtrain either. He was a real gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by BHPizza View Post
                No word back from fdtrain either. He was a real gem.
                I wouldn't expect to hear from any of them until next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  I wouldn't expect to hear anything from them ever again. It's gotta be pretty embarrassing to talk that much smack and then have to watch in horror as your overrated team gets dissected by one of the greatest defenses to ever take the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Yes I'm a sore LOSER!!!

Ahaassa

Comment

• Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                        Yes I'm a sore LOSER!!!

Ahaassa
                        Those frown muscles are flexing hard! Face dabbing. Look like he got a mouth full of nuts like a squirrel

Comment

• Originally posted by PantherPower View Post
                          Think of it everyone. Broncos vs a team with a young QB and a SOLID defense...Sound familiar? Everyone wants the sentimental pick with Peyton Manning riding off into the sunset with a championship. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.
                          This post still makes me smile.

Comment

Working...
                          X