• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bugs me! Ha congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      You called it our way all week...way to be a True Genius

I myself had doubts but never that we would be blown out..
      Two reasons.

The first is the obvious. Defense. Pass rush and great coverage.

The second is that even though the Panthers were 17-1 and had the highest scoring offense, I couldn't find anything about them that said they would put up more than 21. I thought their defense would force a short field but that's it. Yes they were a great team, you don't go 17-1 by accident, but they just ran into a defense that they never saw.

AND... looking at Cam at the end of the game and now in the podium where he just walked off, I didn't think he had it in him to overcome adversity if it came on.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        I don't get how most people picked the Panthers. And they got PAID for it. smh
        I picked them to win, then about midway through the 1st quarter I realized the Panthers never got on the plane. Dad picked Broncos...he's still blowing up my phone.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks DS!

You're team is definitely rising!
          It's about time for the rivalry to begin again

Comment

One of the best fans on the boards. Not just Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
              Classy raiders fan? That's weird. Haha just playing thanks brother.
              Like baph he's secretly a Broncos fan.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Like baph he's secretly a Broncos fan.
                Frey, you can call me anything and even talk about my mamma. But don't you ever call me one of those again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                    Eew, redskins trophies...

I see the XXII there. I'll wait for pics of our own lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Ye-haw, we're in the the ring circus with the rest of you clowns :thumb:

Comment

Good win.

You guys earned it, Von Miller single handedly wrecked our offensive gameplan. Even though I feel like the ref help was pretty biased (gotta have Peyton ride off into the sunset and what not), it makes no difference when Von is on Cam's back right away. I am a little crushed right now, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Good game Bronco's fans, see you sometime in the 2016 regular season. ;]
                        Last edited by Hatake.; 02-08-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

You say we earned it then in the next sentence blame the refs. Get out of here. We are world champs and we kicked your a$$.

Comment

Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness, mmm yummy, yummy.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                            Accept it or seek therapy !
                            sigpic

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING BRONCO ( AKA WORLD CHAMPIONS ) NATION.. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEATING MY PANTHERS..
                              I know most of you called this win for the Broncos two weeks ago.. Most of you explained why you'd wear our derriere out ,, your Defense .. AND ,, they did it. As much as I'd like to give Ware and Miller all the credit,, I must give credit to the whole defensive side of the ball.. ALL 11 of them made what happened , HAPPEN..

CONGRATS ,, enjoy the next month of basking in the glow..

I know you all just wanted to know I wasn't jumping off a bridge today lol,, but I'm good,, and on to The Masters,, ( Duke fan, and we don't look good this year lol , boo UNC ) so Working on my Tan lines here on the coast and golf.. Wishing you ALL well. and yes,, I'll be back,,
                              I think we play you next year ??

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanpanther View Post
                                GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING BRONCO ( AKA WORLD CHAMPIONS ) NATION.. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEATING MY PANTHERS..
                                I know most of you called this win for the Broncos two weeks ago.. Most of you explained why you'd wear our derriere out ,, your Defense .. AND ,, they did it. As much as I'd like to give Ware and Miller all the credit,, I must give credit to the whole defensive side of the ball.. ALL 11 of them made what happened , HAPPEN..

CONGRATS ,, enjoy the next month of basking in the glow..

I know you all just wanted to know I wasn't jumping off a bridge today lol,, but I'm good,, and on to The Masters,, ( Duke fan, and we don't look good this year lol , boo UNC ) so Working on my Tan lines here on the coast and golf.. Wishing you ALL well. and yes,, I'll be back,,
                                I think we play you next year ??
                                You don't bask in the glow for a month...this is a forever thing.i still bust on Packers fans and Falcon fans still cry...both of them.lol
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X