Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is where you smack ole Baph lol

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this is where you smack ole Baph lol

    yep, you guys are champs again and i have talked a lot of trash over the years so here is where you guys can let me have it!!

    i deserve any and all smack dished out to me, rub it in my face, say i told you so, whatever you want. i will cp all the regular broncos fans that post in this thread.

    seriously though, congratulations everyone, great win for you guys!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Get it in now Bronco fans before Tellway takes over.

    Comment


    • #3
      Im not one to smack around here and won't do that here, but I have seen your posts in here and give you huge props for allowing this to happen (all in good fun of course). Thanks man.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yep, you guys are champs again and i have talked a lot of trash over the years so here is where you guys can let me have it!!

        i deserve any and all smack dished out to me, rub it in my face, say i told you so, whatever you want. i will cp all the regular broncos fans that post in this thread.

        seriously though, congratulations everyone, great win for you guys!
        I got nuthin to say Baph. I told you to ride with us.

        Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Get it in now Bronco fans before Tellway takes over.
        lol. Get the Caps Lock warmed up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Honestly I hope San Diego wins the Lombardi one day so you can experience how amazing this feels!

          Comment


          • #6
            I would smack you but hey you are a chargers fan and I don't think I can kick a man while he is down




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
              Honestly I hope San Diego wins the Lombardi one day so you can experience how amazing this feels!

              no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                there isn't another player in sports history that has been so dominant in the regular season to just lose in the playoffs like peyton manning. if you can name one worse then we shall have a proper debate about it, until then there is no debate. (unless manning wins the SB this year which he won't)
                that is all
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  I would smack you but hey you are a chargers fan and I don't think I can kick a man while he is down
                  sure you can! lol

                  but man talking smack here is going to be non existent for a while
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.
                    I would say it's different, but I wouldn't know. The Huskies had to split with Miami when I think they should've been the undisputed champs. Still mad about that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      [/B] that is all
                      hehe true beags, he got another ring and saved his legacy a little bit. i will even do you a favor and not even mention how his second ring is a welfare ring...opps! did i just say that out loud?

                      i know you hate me dude but congrats anyways!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        hehe true beags, he got another ring and saved his legacy a little bit. i will even do you a favor and not even mention how his second ring is a welfare ring...opps! did i just say that out loud?

                        i know you hate me dude but congrats anyways!
                        No hate...and I could not care less about Manning or his legacy. I am a Broncos fan
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          no worries, i have experienced it with my college football team multiple times before.
                          My college football team yeah I will just say we used to play you in the big 12 lol




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            I would say it's different, but I wouldn't know. The Huskies had to split with Miami when I think they should've been the undisputed champs. Still mad about that.
                            i'm sure it will be different for me because i'm a bigger NFL guy than college but going to the middle of town and celebrating a national championship with thousands of fans is pretty awesome.

                            i'm thinking it's at least similar.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              My college football team yeah I will just say we used to play you in the big 12 lol
                              Oklahoma? Colorado?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X