No announcement yet.

Broncos fans owe the Seahawks a huge "THANKS!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was real buttercup! Get over it! The kit cats can't touch our big D!!!! We have the coolest D in the league! Recognize or step off this post!

Comment

Panthers are a fraud. Easy schedule 15-1. They whoop the cardinals and seahawks and then crumble in the only game that counts. 10 points? seriously?

Comment

The kit cats are all frauds pretending they care about kids by handing out footballs. And that little kid they pretend to love with cancer?! That's all a front! They call me a hater and yeah I admit it I am cause the kit cats and their kit cam leader didn't deserve to be in thd super bowl in the first place. Their team sucks!

Comment

A Broncos fan could have played QB instead and they still would have beaten Cam Nothin!!!! lololololol

Comment

Fool can't even hold on to the ball or recover it when it's down to the wire! He was never prepared for the big D! Believe that!!!!

Comment

I have to say I really was hoping the Seahawks would have made it so Denver could beat the tar out of them. The Hawks should thank the Cats actually. On a separate notes, I was looking at the Seattle victory parade for 48... There was around 550,000 fans there. Denver had over 1 million. Apparently the 12's had somewhere better to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                I have to say I really was hoping the Seahawks would have made it so Denver could beat the tar out of them. The Hawks should thank the Cats actually. On a separate notes, I was looking at the Seattle victory parade for 48... There was around 550,000 fans there. Denver had over 1 million. Apparently the 12's had somewhere better to be...
                They were out trying to find Seahawk' jerseys at their local mall....
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                  Had Seattle not embarrassed the Broncos in SB XLVIII, Elway would not have fired John Fox and made the changes on defense to add TJ Ward, DeMarcus Ware, Kubiak and Phillips.

Ever since those changes, even in losses, the Broncos have gone out "kicking and screaming".

Btw, congrats on SB 50.... a well-earned defensive victory. Carolina didn't stand a chance.
                  You're a cool fan, and I partially agree when it comes to TJ Ward, and maybe Talib and Stewart. Talib having a big frame, and the other two being enforcers.

Here's where you're wrong, though. This defense has been in place since Elway came into the front office. In 2012, the Broncos had the #2 overall defense. In 2013 everybody was hurt. That defense you played against in the SB would've made a Patriots fan commit suicide. DWare is the ultimate replacement for Elvis Dumervil. Shaun Phillips was a temporary replacement. Wade Phillips was the biggest missing ingredient. You gotta get lucky, too. We had all of our major contributors, save for Bruton, healthy for the playoffs.

So, if the Seahawks want to go ahead and pat themselves on the back for the acquisition of TJ Ward, and Aqib Talib, then go ahead. I'll give you that one.

BTW: I hope we get to keep Oz, and next season the Broncos and Seahawks play in the SB. We can dream. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

And... Seachicken fans trying to take credit for this ring. You guys can just buy a Broncos jersey and jump ship. No need to try to hide your need to root for a winner.

On a serious note... you're mostly correct.
                    You joke...But seriously all these former Patriots>Seahawks>Panthers fans will soon add >Broncos to the end.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOBUTTER911 View Post
                      Panthers are a fraud. Easy schedule 15-1. They whoop the cardinals and seahawks and then crumble in the only game that counts. 10 points? seriously?
                      I agree with this^. I didn't believe it at first, but after watching the SB, I feel the same way. The Panthers were not as good as advertised. They played the AFC South this year, and what they did for success was line up and hit people in the mouth with their running game. Well, that didn't work against the Broncos. They made Cam try to beat them from the pocket, and well we saw how that went down. Honestly, though. A plan B would have done wonders for them. They had to suspect that the Broncos might shut down their running game. If Brady can't diagnose and defeat the Broncos defense from the pocket, how the hell was Cam Newton supposed to. In hindsight, it's really kind of silly to look back at the people who suspected he could. Just because you're the MVP, doesn't make you a better quarterback than Tom Brady.

I kind of think that Seattle might have been the best team in the NFC. If only they showed up in the first half of that game.
                      Last edited by Spice 1; 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        because now he actually has to manage his team for once rather than just right huge checks and reap the benefits? he's going to have to actually work the cap for once in his career rather than just write huge checks and bring big money free agents in.

oh and don't act like he drafted oh so well, a lot of those guys he brought in via FA, other than miller the nucleolus of your defense came in via FA.

chris harris, talib, ware, cj anderson, manning, sanders, DT, louis vasquez....i could go on and on, a giant chunk of your starters not drafted by elway but you credit him for it.

i want to see how he actually does his job under these new circumstances. oh and he claimed he is trying to stay competitive for years so i will hold him to that unlike you who seems to think he will get a free ride for life because you guys won a ring.

losing players is what happens when you have sucsess no matter how you git those players. same thing happens to all good teams, its not because elway drafted so well lol
                        lol You are the one acting like he didnt draft well...we dont have to act son He did draft well and picked up quite a few of the best undrafted free agents in the league to boot and yes he does get credit for bringing them in perhaps you think someone else should get that credit? The Chargers GM perhaps? lol.. You sir are the self proclaimed hater...your vision is cloudy

as for the big time/name players he did sign to not huge but market value and in a few cases below market value contracts(Sanders,Harris Jr,) dont you find it odd that they ALL worked out..not a bad apple in the bunch...Elways is a top 3 talent guy in the league no doubt and no matter how much you cry differently there will be no doubt..You have to hate it but that doesnt mean its not true!

Regardless of who he can and can not resign(entirely up to the players really) he brought them all here to build a Champion winning..nope WON! and yes he will continue to win and we will continure to lose talent year after year...just like we have been. We lost more talent in the last 3 seasons than the Chargers entire roster has.. cant keep them all nobopdy can..a great Gm(Elway) knows who to let go who already has a replacement and where we need to go outside and get help.
                        TE Julious Thomas
                        MLB Nate Irvin
                        WR Eric Decker
                        LB Wesley Woodyard
                        FS Rahim Moore
                        RG/RT Orlando Franklin
                        DT/NT Terrance Knighton
                        DT Mitch Unrein

All these guys are starters for other teams and some of them were either back ups for us or just mediocre but you know that having signed Frankiln..
                        Last edited by Beagle; 02-10-2016, 10:32 AM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                        X