Hey Pats want some new smack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
    Wrong, because Adam didn't get the ball into field goal range.
    How about Dante Scarn*cc**a? (I don't want to reveal how to actually spell his name since so many here want to talk about him yet only refer to him as "Dante")

Anyway I suppose since the pats oline is better this season that you'll credit that to the cheetah over Scarn*cc**a as well right?

Comment

• Sam?what is an offense of coordinator? I saw you wrote that somewhere I was reading, Just not sure what exactly you meant by that?

Comment

Sam?what is an offense of coordinator? I saw you wrote that somewhere I was reading, Just not sure what exactly you meant by that?
        It's called text to talk but I know you wouldn't understand that especially after reading this message you left

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
        Again there are no asterisks go look around and point me to where there are such. Now thrre are asreriks against the broncos of the late 90s.

Another question I havr because it's actually rather creppy, how do I look up to you?

And lastly next year denver will br a 6-7 win team. Save this thread so you can come back a year from now and bow down to me.
        Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, running arse!

Comment

Oh...sorry, that was a picture of a goblin not a troll...
          sigpic

Comment

Sam?what is an offense of coordinator? I saw you wrote that somewhere I was reading, Just not sure what exactly you meant by that?
            sigpic

Comment

HARDWORK, AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

HARDWORK, AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!
                Paranoid? I guess everyone is one in the same. That person's me and so on and so forth.

Comment

Paranoid? I guess everyone is one in the same. That person's me and so on and so forth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X