The Real Reason Brock Osweiler Left For Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Reason Brock Osweiler Left For Houston

Is because he got jumped by Mannings goons last week when he picked up his pizza.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    Is because he got jumped by Mannings goons last week when he picked up his pizza.

Lol but the guy had 72 million reasons to leave.Cant blame him. Wish he had stayed but truely glad we didn't throw that much money at him.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Okay... that is a funny theory!! :clap:
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

so is elway on the phone begging manning to pull a favre?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          I hope so.
          Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

He is asking Manning to sexually harass a reporter by phone? weird!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              He is asking Manning to sexually harass a reporter by phone? weird!
              Lol. But no I don't think Elway is asking Manning to pull a Favre
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Lol but the guy had 72 million reasons to leave.Cant blame him. Wish he had stayed but truely glad we didn't throw that much money at him.
                Depending on which report you listen to he had 6m-8m reasons to leave.

That was the difference between what Denver offered and Hou offered.

There is not a single drop of loyalty in Brocks blood

That is a lot for most fans but Brock was going to sign a 64 million contract either way.

Ideally we can find a qb who is going to allow his blockers, rbs, tes and wrs get some money too and not suck up ever little bit of cap space possible.

If Brock is going to do that after 7 non-playoff starts imagine what happens if he goes the Wilson route and leads us to the Super Bowl....he will be looking to break the 30million cap figure that Brees has imo
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Depending on which report you listen to he had 6m-8m reasons to leave.

That was the difference between what Denver offered and Hou offered.

There is not a single drop of loyalty in Brocks blood

That is a lot for most fans but Brock was going to sign a 64 million contract either way.

Ideally we can find a qb who is going to allow his blockers, rbs, tes and wrs get some money too and not suck up ever little bit of cap space possible.

If Brock is going to do that after 7 non-playoff starts imagine what happens if he goes the Wilson route and leads us to the Super Bowl....he will be looking to break the 30million cap figure that Brees has imo
                  In a league where there really is no loyalty and teams cut players under contract quite often I'm surprised you are calling out his "Loyalty"

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                    In a league where there really is no loyalty and teams cut players under contract quite often I'm surprised you are calling out his "Loyalty"
                    Welcome back to the home of Your SuperBowl Champs sunshine.. I dont blame you for going under a rock .after all your last few posts were very "eat crow" worthy..
                    Manning would have more but he stubbed his Toe & took the rest of the season off.
                    Not only is your car a POS but its warranty has expired.

Bring on Brock!!!
                    What does $96 million buy you in Denver? 2 1 & done's and one of the biggest beat downs in Superbowl history. lol
                    seems you didnt forsee something in this last one
                    Last edited by Beagle; 04-06-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

well Brock isn't stupid, when Houston came at him with a embarrassingly, desperate, blow away first offer, he jumped at the opportunity knowing full well that before too long he'll be exposed as mediocre and will never again be offered that much money.

Comment

Originally posted by three60lilb View Post
                        well Brock isn't stupid, when Houston came at him with a embarrassingly, desperate, blow away first offer, he jumped at the opportunity knowing full well that before too long he'll be exposed as mediocre and will never again be offered that much money.
                        According to radio reports, Paxton Lynch is making it a competition in camp right now by pushing the second year player Trevor Siemian and the veteran Mark Sanchez.

Comment

If lynch is just adequate we will win the division... Let the guy pull a rothlisberger...

Comment

I hope not, the defense back still hurts. At least people called Favre, the defense didn't have to carry the gunslinger.

If the D is gonna have to carry might as well let it be with Trevor or Paxton at helm, at the worst Sanchez can't do no worst than Manning last season as long he can be a game manager.

I.e don't turn the ball over and hand it off to the RB.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                            X