Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots Offseason Moves

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patriots Offseason Moves

    chandler jones for jonathan cooper and a 2nd rounder.

    Chris Long signed.

    Martellus Bennett acquired via trade.

    i'm liking it so far.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  • #2
    crickets...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      So add more weapons because your line wasn't a problem. Add a linemen that couldn't cut it and get rid of one of your best defensive rushers.

      Yeah don't see you guys stopping a pass rush so maybe you learn to run.




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        So add more weapons because your line wasn't a problem. Add a linemen that couldn't cut it and get rid of one of your best defensive rushers.

        Yeah don't see you guys stopping a pass rush so maybe you learn to run.
        funny i can't see you guys throwing a football....

        bennett is a great blocker.

        the offseason fun is just getting started
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          funny i can't see you guys throwing a football....

          bennett is a great blocker.

          the offseason fun is just getting started
          We couldn't last year either yet we were champs.




          Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            We couldn't last year either yet we were champs.
            you could throw the ball - osweiller filled in nicely. not so much next year. without brock you don't make the playoffs.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              funny i can't see you guys throwing a football....

              bennett is a great blocker.

              the offseason fun is just getting started
              We couldn't throw but somehow noodle arm Manning and grandpa Owen Daniels beat Jamie Collins not once but twice for TDs.
              Jonathan Cooper, and Chris Long good prospects but can't stay healthy. speaking of health was Bennett brought in to help or to fill in for Gronk once he goes down with another injury. Cooper is a crap oline man will fit in with the rest of your crap line, Long at best still is not as good as he Synthetic Chron taking Chandler Jones, and Bennett may be a better blocker than Scott Chandler but he is not a huge upgrade overall.
              I will give Bellichek credit for the round 2 pick for Jones because now they won't have to pay him.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                you could throw the ball - osweiller filled in nicely. not so much next year. without brock you don't make the playoffs.
                Haha, Brock made some nice throws but that guy we just locked up CJ Andeson ran all over your defense and then without Brock we beat you again with old man Manning.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  you could throw the ball - osweiller filled in nicely. not so much next year. without brock you don't make the playoffs.
                  So what's your excuse for what happened in the playoffs?

                  Nevermind, I've heard enough of your excuses...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    shea mclellin to NE
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      So what's your excuse for what happened in the playoffs?

                      Nevermind, I've heard enough of your excuses...
                      your not going to win with that formula again. especially since your defense got worse.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        shea mclellin to NE
                        From the vaunted Chicago Bears defense......scary!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          your not going to win with that formula again. especially since your defense got worse.
                          Yep just like we weren't gonna beat you again in the afccg with all your starters back right? Keep making predictions buddy l like how they turn out.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Who did they acquire to start the first four games while Tommy sits at home?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              chandler jones for jonathan cooper and a 2nd rounder.

                              Chris Long signed.

                              Martellus Bennett acquired via trade.

                              i'm liking it so far.
                              who cares????

                              no Patsies to talk to????

                              I'm thinking you like us.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X