Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep embarrassing yourselves, New England.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keep embarrassing yourselves, New England.

    Pats fans are suing the NFL for the first round pick they lost amoung other stupid things like of breach of contract, fraud, and perhaps most ridiculously, intentional infliction of emotional distress.



    “Plaintiffs have dealt with embarrassment, ridicule and depression due to the rest of the country who is jealous of the Patriots ‘piling on’ and criticizing the Patriots and their fans for being ‘cheaters,‘” http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016...?xid=si_social
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-06-2016, 08:12 AM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  • #2
    This is just hilarious!!!! What is even more hilarious is living in New England listening to some of the Patriots fans actually defend this...ROFL
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

    Comment


    • #3
      Im curious, who actually owns the team? The fans, the city? Can I sue them for causing my lungs to hurt from laughter?

      My lungs are now swollen and I am depressed because I'm having trouble breathing due to their stupidity.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
        This is just hilarious!!!! What is even more hilarious is living in New England listening to some of the Patriots fans actually defend this...ROFL
        Not sure where you live in NE, but here in Maine where this asinine suit originated, it is being met with nothing but ridicule and contempt.

        With that said, NFL fans everywhere have every right be piling on over this dirtbag of a lawyer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Not sure where you live in NE, but here in Maine where this asinine suit originated, it is being met with nothing but ridicule and contempt.

          With that said, NFL fans everywhere have every right be piling on over this dirtbag of a lawyer.
          I live in New Hampshire. Some Pats fans I talk with do not agree with this embarrassment of a suit and some agree with it. The ones that agree with it don't understand when they sue the NFL they are suing Kraft and their own team...SMH!!! I agree that the lawyer is a dirtbag! So are the fans that went to this lawyer to begin with. Pats fans have never been the smartest fish in the sea.
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
            Pats fans have never been the smartest fish in the sea.
            This comment is complete nonsense - but everyone is entitled to an opinion. We have our loose cannon fans just like every team and a bunch of younger fans that have been spoiled with a bunch of NE championships across all the sports leagues - but NE fans are very solid in their sports knowledge.

            Take a look at SOSH and you'll find the best sports forum in the country.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              This comment is complete nonsense - but everyone is entitled to an opinion. We have our loose cannon fans just like every team and a bunch of younger fans that have been spoiled with a bunch of NE championships across all the sports leagues - but NE fans are very solid in their sports knowledge.

              Take a look at SOSH and you'll find the best sports forum in the country.
              Let me reword this. The pats fans that have been around thru the 70's 80's and 90's have a clue but the younger generation has no clue. No nonsense to that. When the Pats are not doing well anymore the younger fans will be no where to be found. BTW you are in the best sports forum in the country.
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                Let me reword this. The pats fans that have been around thru the 70's 80's and 90's have a clue but the younger generation has no clue. No nonsense to that. When the Pats are not doing well anymore the younger fans will be no where to be found. BTW you are in the best sports forum in the country.
                You just moved the goal line to prove your statement was correct. And no, this site is most certainly not the best forum in the country - but I appreciate your spirit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                  You just moved the goal line to prove your statement was correct. And no, this site is most certainly not the best forum in the country - but I appreciate your spirit.
                  then why you here?
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    You just moved the goal line to prove your statement was correct. And no, this site is most certainly not the best forum in the country - but I appreciate your spirit.
                    I appreciate your spirit as well. Its not often a Pats fan will admit any wrong by its own fan base.
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The pats fans should sue the Denver Broncos for unleasing Von Miller on Tom Brady and sending him home with another AFC Championship loss
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                        Let me reword this. The pats fans that have been around thru the 70's 80's and 90's have a clue but the younger generation has no clue. No nonsense to that. When the Pats are not doing well anymore the younger fans will be no where to be found. BTW you are in the best sports forum in the country.
                        There were pats fans in the 70-80's? Riiiight. Those were Red Sox fans. They only followed the pats if the Red Sox were out of the playoff hunt. Talking about a hard cor pats fan base. Till the pats won rings, that fan base was almost nonexistent.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          kee embarassing yourselves denver - the new sheriff is in town! mark sanchez!
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            kee embarassing yourselves denver - the new sheriff is in town! mark sanchez!
                            can't hear you, my new ring is blocking your nonsense.

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              kee embarassing yourselves denver - the new sheriff is in town! mark sanchez!
                              And he will still own you in the playoffs (he's already done it before)

                              Keep flapping them gums TommyBoy
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X