Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam Newton has sensitive feelings

http://www.espn.com.au/blog/carolina...his-fundraiser

Man...I didn't like the guy before...I spent last season getting trashed for not liking him (not really by any here, just everywhere else) The dude is an immature ball baby. If you can't handle seeing a Broncos cell phone cover...man grow up!
    sigpic

Comment

To be fair, that's a very misleading title. He was clearly joking around with the woman.

Comment

I just saw the title and the video of the "incident". He was joking. Needs a bit of work on his acting lol but it was in good fun.

Comment

That was a scared smile. Dude was thinking

please god, dont let anything Broncos get me in its cross hairs.I have been punished enough!
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I can see the humor in there with cell phone cover and all. Haha the Broncos gave him a serious reality check that he most likely will never recover from. Sure he's still having nightmares.

Norman: “Do you think the headband you have on is your spirit animal?"

That was classic. :thumb: to Norman.

Comment

Working...
            X