Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asinine Tom Brady top five spot for most hated player

https://www.google.com/amp/profootba...all-time/amp/#

Wow Asinine Tom Brady (biggest cheater in denial/asinine) in the top five with the likes of Michael Vick, (animal cruelty) Greg Hardy (domestic violence) Terrell Owens (can't get over myself me first) and Ndominkung Suh (Dirtiest player in the game).

I didn't think it would go this far, he really needs to own up to his mistakes. It may not have been in the rule book but he knew it was wrong.

He and the New England area need to think about the example this is setting for their kids.

Tom has even got a 93 year old WWII vet making an out of himself over this.

The New England area needs to wake up and see what this is doing to there community, the need to show some class and do their duty by calling out their asinine quarterback and demand that he accepts his fault.

Get off the trip New England of we are right and every other city in America is wrong...
    Sam_Z
    Banned User
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2016, 01:25 PM.

Why do people hate Deion Sanders? Because he was a mercenary? Deal with it, bro.

Surprised that Rae Carruth and Aaron Hernandez aren't on that list. I guess there's an exemption for getting caught up as long as you're not obnoxious.

Can't say I disagree with the rest of the list. I'm actually kind of shocked that Tebow wasn't in the top 10. The hatred for that guy is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Why do people hate Deion Sanders? Because he was a mercenary? Deal with it, bro.

Surprised that Rae Carruth and Aaron Hernandez aren't on that list. I guess there's an exemption for getting caught up as long as you're not obnoxious.

Can't say I disagree with the rest of the list. I'm actually kind of shocked that Tebow wasn't in the top 10. The hatred for that guy is amazing.
      Deion's a trash talker and ran / runs his mouth a lot. Doesn't bother me too much but some people it does.

Most of the hatred for Tebow is directed at his fans, imo.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Deion's a trash talker and ran / runs his mouth a lot. Doesn't bother me too much but some people it does.

I think it's the same with Brady.

I just can't stand how every Patriots fan thinks every quarterback except Brady is bad.

I also can't stand how he gets every lucky break and every lucky bounce in the book.

Comment

Not 1/2 as much as Sharpe and he aint on the list.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            Not 1/2 as much as Sharpe and he aint on the list.
            But sharp was so comical with it he was more of the comedian side but he didn't have an arrogant attitude like Dion did I'm not sure people hate Dion for the trash talk but more or less the ego but he displayed.

Although sharp talk a lot of smack rarely did he show bow or celebrate on the sidelines. Except for the game against New England when he pretended to call the National Guard but that was just a vitamin because Kaman that was New England.

Comment

I never liked Deion - mostly because he helped the 9ers & Cowboys win SB's - but after seeing him on an episode of Bear Gryll's survival have a much more positive picture of him
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Comment

It's called JEALOUSY.

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
                    It's called JEALOUSY.

Not sure who is prettier!!!! ok last beer tonite
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                      Not sure who is prettier!!!! ok last beer tonite
                      I'm telling you she played Deke in Steven Kings second Creep Show.

Sam_Z
                      Banned User
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-26-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I don't understand how people find her pretty. She's got a great body of course. But her face is more similar to a man (seriously, her and tom Brady look similar in the face) than anything. Especially when she isn't wearing makeup, she isn't in the top 100 faces in Hollywood. Heck, when I was at Kansas state university there were 100's I'd see walking to class during the week that were prettier than her. Nothing to be jealous about of her, except for her money.

Comment

Kansa state co-ed"

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
                            Kansa state co-ed"

Hey no selfies now... You go to instagram with that...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X