Asinine Tom Brady top five spot for most hated player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
    wrong answer, can you even read? there is a big diffrence between having a parade route that follows a square, everyone is gonna be packed in that area then a point to point route. Because you cant comprehend what i wrote isnt my fault. You should go back to school,
    to bad your team has absoultley no shot of doing anything this year! you can talk about how last year you had such a horrible qb situation, but the D save the day. Not happening this year. Your poor qb play will have you eliminated by dec 1. sorry your gonna lose
    Meh, we heard this all of last season too.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmieshelter69 View Post
      wrong answer, can you even read? there is a big diffrence between having a parade route that follows a square, everyone is gonna be packed in that area then a point to point route. Because you cant comprehend what i wrote isnt my fault. You should go back to school,
      to bad your team has absoultley no shot of doing anything this year! you can talk about how last year you had such a horrible qb situation, but the D save the day. Not happening this year. Your poor qb play will have you eliminated by dec 1. sorry your gonna lose
      Wow Somebody brought their feelings to the forum.

Hey dude a crappy parade turn out is a crappy parade turn out I don't care how you try to put it.

Most of New Englands fans realized that they cheated their way to that super bowl and they've been cheating so they chose not to show up to an asterisk parade and that is the cold hard truth so live with it.

Accept it or seek help

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Most of New Englands fans realized that they cheated their way to that super bowl and they've been cheating so they chose not to show up to an asterisk parade and that is the cold hard truth so live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
          Why don't you try quoting my entire post, worked hard.

SMH some people's kids.

Comment

Working...
          X