Dream Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Super Bowl

Interesting to see picks for a dream SuperBowl.

Hey, Nate.. Who wants to see Carolina again ?

WE BEAT THEM !

How about getting the "Dirty Birds" in there ?

now that would work.

v San Francisco, I really want to watch Denver beat them down in the biggest game.

Then v Washington, I really want to watch Denver beat them down

Then v the Giants, again would be sweet to see them beat them down.

But my pick is against Seattle, with Denver being prepared. I'd really like to see Pete Carroll chomping on his gum in anger rather than chomping on his gum in celebration.

Comment

MINN vs. BUFF, 1 of them will FINALLY win 1
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        v San Francisco, I really want to watch Denver beat them down in the biggest game.

Then v Washington, I really want to watch Denver beat them down

Then v the Giants, again would be sweet to see them beat them down.

But my pick is against Seattle, with Denver being prepared. I'd really like to see Pete Carroll chomping on his gum in anger rather than chomping on his gum in celebration.
        Imo, there's no way SF, WASH or NYG represent the NFC this year.

However, you could get your wish with Seattle. From all the OTA reports that I have read this year, the LOB is back and ready to rock and roll. The huge wild card is the totally re-vamped O-line and the effectiveness of the run game with all the young RBs... Rawls, Prosise, Collins and Brooks.

Collins colud be the sleeper in this bunch.

Don't expect them to start 2-4 again this year.
        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

NYG have a very good offense and will be tough. Seattle too will be great. One of them IMO will be the NFC champs.

NE or Denver for the AFC.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

My dream SB would be for us to beat SF by a more lopsided score than 55-10
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

I'd really like to see Pete Carroll chomping on his gum in anger rather than chomping on his gum in celebration.
              Been there, done that.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                NYG have a very good offense and will be tough. Seattle too will be great. One of them IMO will be the NFC champs.

NE or Denver for the AFC.
                What about green bay? They got Jared Cook and Jordy is coming back.
                Seattle minus Beast mode just isnt the same team and they lost two of their best olineman in Okung and Sweezy
                sigpic

Comment

Been there, done that.
                  Yes because his idiot offense of Cordinator decided to pass the ball instead of going beast mode. It's not like New England won the game in my opinion Seattle just lost that game for being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Yes because his idiot offense of Cordinator decided to pass the ball instead of going beast mode. It's not like New England won the game in my opinion Seattle just lost that game for being stupid.
                    then we lost to the broncos because our coaching staff screwed up and decided not to kick 2 field goals in the 4th quarter that would have given us the win. thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      What about green bay? They got Jared Cook and Jordy is coming back.
                      Seattle minus Beast mode just isnt the same team and they lost two of their best olineman in Okung and Sweezy
                      Rawls could be really good as Seattle'sRB.

it usually takes some time for a player to be 100% after an ACL injury. Jordy will play next year, but won't be the same until 2017. Plus GB has mike mccarthy as their HC.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        MINN vs. BUFF, 1 of them will FINALLY win 1
                        If your DREAM Super Bowl is not the Broncos then boo you.

Comment

then we lost to the broncos because our coaching staff screwed up and decided not to kick 2 field goals in the 4th quarter that would have given us the win. thanks for clearing that up.
                          Uh no that is your dog matic thinking, don't put words in my mouth with your immaturity.

New England didnt lose the either game against Denver, Denver just won both games plain and simple...

Comment

That's not even close to the same thing. One example relies on marshawn having 3 attempts at 1 yard. The other requires a team to kick a field goal, then for the rest of the game to play out in the same way that it did. Too many variables in your example.

And jordy Nelson tore his pretty early last year, so I bet you he will be perfectly fine no later than 5 games into the season.

Comment

Not really the same thing..... NE and Seattle was the last play of the game. NE and Denver, there was still time on the clock. Who know what would have transpired. Certain things would have changed in the game if the FG's were kicked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X