Dream Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    v San Francisco, I really want to watch Denver beat them down in the biggest game.

Then v Washington, I really want to watch Denver beat them down

Then v the Giants, again would be sweet to see them beat them down.

But my pick is against Seattle, with Denver being prepared. I'd really like to see Pete Carroll chomping on his gum in anger rather than chomping on his gum in celebration.
    The revenge tour. Sounds like Harald Hardrada.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Nope because if you kick the first one you lose the field position that got you into range for the second one and the TD at the end too.. The pats never drove the field all day.Even your first TD was a gift

Longest drive of the game 11 plays 63 yards TO on downs nothing else comes close. the first TD was 6 plays 22 yards the next TD was 8 for 50 yards and a lucky jump ball.

I forgot how dominating the Defense was that game thanks for the reminder!. The Best defensive player on the feild for the Pats that day is a Cardinal now http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=400820436
      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      all we needed was one field goal and we would have won 21-20.
      yes, denver's D was dominating and TB still almost pulled off the win. you act as if you won 20-0.
      if you kick the first FG thats your last score so then you get no TD final 21-17 Broncos or maybe the Broncos return the KO for a td then its 28-17... you cant change one thing with out changing everything derp thats how lets pretend works!
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        if you kick the first FG thats your last score so then you get no TD final 21-17 Broncos or maybe the Broncos return the KO for a td then its 28-17... you cant change one thing with out changing everything derp thats how lets pretend works!
        Well if Roger Goodell hadn't forced Brady to throw the interception to Miller than the game would have been completely different. But Goodell is a former Jets employee so he's jealous of the Pats winning the Super Bowl every year and obviously framed Brady to throw that pick...

Thought I'd answer how a Pats fan would answer it.

Comment

I'd like to whoop up on some Cowboys myself.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
          X