Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only the Broncos had

a SB MVP that wanted to be a bronco player

if i had to pick one guy i like on the current broncos team, it's miller. sticking it to elway and his EGO, that's my man!

guess von doesn't want to be a bronco either according to elway logic, seems the supposed best GM in football can't seem to get much right this off season, i wonder why?

The latest Baphs theory that will blow up in his face.
    First baphs says we won't make the playoffs in 2016.

Then he claims were in cap hell - already proved wrong on that one.

Says Joey Bosa will be a regular Pro bowl player.

Baphs swears John Elway is overrated - most would say he is wrong but he is hoping the broncos will struggle the next 10 years proving him correct.

Now baphs claims Von Miller doesn't want to be a bronco.........laugh! Von has agreed to the years and yearly average ( he came down 3 million a year on that) guaranteed money is the hang up that needs to be resolved by July 15th.

Keep it up Baphs just when you can't look any more desperate or trolling you come up with this one! Hahaha!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      The latest Baphs theory that will blow up in his face.
      First baphs says we won't make the playoffs in 2016.
      never said that.

Then he claims were in cap hell - already proved wrong on that one.
      based on players that i assumed elway would sign, he hasn't. i told you guys what it would take to sign those players and it seems elway is too blinded by his EGO to give into the market value of those players.

Says Joey Bosa will be a regular Pro bowl player.
      never said that either.

Baphs swears John Elway is overrated - most would say he is wrong but he is hoping the broncos will struggle the next 10 years proving him correct.
      i swear broncos fans are the ones at fault for him being over-rated. he damn sure doesn't look like the best GM this off season, something i questioned and you cried about, who was wrong about that exactly because it wasn't me.

Now baphs claims Von Miller doesn't want to be a bronco.........laugh! Von has agreed to the years and yearly average ( he came down 3 million a year on that) guaranteed money is the hang up that needs to be resolved by July 15th.

Keep it up Baphs just when you can't look any more desperate or trolling you come up with this one! Hahaha!
      oh so i have to explain to you the context? you remember this quote?

"“We’ve stayed true to our philosophy of building a team with players who want to be Denver Broncos and want to be here. That’s been a successful approach for us,” Elway said. “While we did offer a very competitive and fair long-term contract to Brock, we ultimately had to remain disciplined while continuing to assemble a roster that can compete for championships.”"

again,according to elway, von doesn't want to be there because like brock he clearly isn't taking any home town discounts.

i'm not literally saying von doesn't want to be a broncos player.

by the way, keep making crap up, you guys that have used this latest lying tactic to try and combat me are pathetic, is that all you got?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        never said that.

based on players that i assumed elway would sign, he hasn't. i told you guys what it would take to sign those players and it seems elway is too blinded by his EGO to give into the market value of those players.

never said that either.

i swear broncos fans are the ones at fault for him being over-rated. he damn sure doesn't look like the best GM this off season, something i questioned and you cried about, who was wrong about that exactly because it wasn't me.

oh so i have to explain to you the context? you remember this quote?

"“We’ve stayed true to our philosophy of building a team with players who want to be Denver Broncos and want to be here. That’s been a successful approach for us,” Elway said. “While we did offer a very competitive and fair long-term contract to Brock, we ultimately had to remain disciplined while continuing to assemble a roster that can compete for championships.”"

again,according to elway, von doesn't want to be there because like brock he clearly isn't taking any home town discounts.

i'm not literally saying von doesn't want to be a broncos player.

by the way, keep making crap up, you guys that have used this latest lying tactic to try and combat me are pathetic, is that all you got?
        Never said that- ok I stand corrected Baphs thinks we will make the playoffs.

Best GM? I never said that, I do think he is top 5

Von will be at the ring ceremony, Brock wont, look into to that as much as you do everything else.

You assumed Elway would over pay for Malik AND Brock and you were wrong.
        PFF rates Brock the worse offseason signing/deal in 2016.

Call me a liar if it makes you feel better, but you know you what you've said , and how you spin things. In this thread you flat out says Von doesn't want to be a bronco then you say your not literally saying Von doesnt want to be Bronco? I wonder how anyone could call you a liar? Your a troll and Von will be a Bronco.
        sigpic

Comment

Weak

way to copy the title of my thread! I am so in your head! Any word on when you are going to provide a link to one person saying"we will dominate for decades as long as Elway is our GM" I mean you "always provide links to what you say"after all

Millers already said he wants to be a Bronco for his entire career :thumb: Its not about the money at this point just the guaranteed amount. It will get done

Exactly how is it Miller is "sticking it to Elway"? and no Thats not your man..Yor man is Ingram like Mathews before him!
          Last edited by Beagle; 06-11-2016, 10:37 AM.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

if only denver had a dynasty to join the elite teams in NFL history like GB, Pitt, Dallas, SF and NE...
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Its not about the money at this point just the guaranteed amount.
              Bagle's logic - it's not about the money just the guaranteed money.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                if only denver had a dynasty to join the elite teams in NFL history like GB, Pitt, Dallas, SF and NE...
                Yep, and if only the Patriots could beat the Broncos in a Conference Championship!
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, and if only the Patriots could beat the Broncos in a Conference Championship!
                  Exactly 58Miller!!! The Broncos have beaten the best the Patsies have ever had to offer. Reg. season, post season it doesn't matter.
                  sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                  PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    If only the Patsies had at least a .500 record vs the Broncos.
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      a SB MVP that wanted to be a bronco player

if i had to pick one guy i like on the current broncos team, it's miller. sticking it to elway and his EGO, that's my man!

guess von doesn't want to be a bronco either according to elway logic, seems the supposed best GM in football can't seem to get much right this off season, i wonder why?
                      If only the Chargers had a Lombardi trophy!

This is what one looks like in case you have not seen one...oh wait you haven't seen one
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Weak

way to copy the title of my thread! I am so in your head! Any word on when you are going to provide a link to one person saying"we will dominate for decades as long as Elway is our GM" I mean you "always provide links to what you say"after all

Millers already said he wants to be a Bronco for his entire career :thumb: Its not about the money at this point just the guaranteed amount. It will get done

Exactly how is it Miller is "sticking it to Elway"? and no Thats not your man..Yor man is Ingram like Mathews before him!
                        any word when you are going to provide a link to your phony pff grades? you have been exposed as the liar that you are. just because i don't go digging for crap you know exists doesn't make me a liar.

simply provide a link to your source, thats all you have to do.

according to elway's logic von doesn't want to be there, i already explained this numb nuts.

Comment

Never said that- ok I stand corrected Baphs thinks we will make the playoffs.

Best GM? I never said that, I do think he is top 5

Von will be at the ring ceremony, Brock wont, look into to that as much as you do everything else.

You assumed Elway would over pay for Malik AND Brock and you were wrong.
                          PFF rates Brock the worse offseason signing/deal in 2016.

Call me a liar if it makes you feel better, but you know you what you've said , and how you spin things. In this thread you flat out says Von doesn't want to be a bronco then you say your not literally saying Von doesnt want to be Bronco? I wonder how anyone could call you a liar? Your a troll and Von will be a Bronco.
                          lol wow so if i didn't say something that automatically means i said the opposite?

do you even know what i did say? i also never mentioned malik's contract, not even once

they say i just go with the flow? lol look at this guy? are you making all this stuff up or just using the force?

read the post i made instead of reading into things, did you read the elway quote i posted? notice how he said he wants players that want to be broncos? that want to be there? referring to brock not taking the contract offered to him that elway thought he was wroth.

now the same exact thing is happening with von except there isn't any other team in contention. is that situation somehow different? according to elway von must not want to be a bronco player.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            If only the Chargers had a Lombardi trophy!

This is what one looks like in case you have not seen one...oh wait you haven't seen one
                            so you have seen one but i have not? you assume much unless you actually play for the team? lol

Comment

"“We’ve stayed true to our philosophy of building a team with players who want to be Denver Broncos and want to be here. That’s been a successful approach for us,” Elway said. “While we did offer a very competitive and fair long-term contract to Brock, we ultimately had to remain disciplined while continuing to assemble a roster that can compete for championships.”

elway may as well copy and paste that response when people ask why von isn't signed long term right now. i guess von isn't a player that falls under the category in the underlined.

hope that now makes sense to you donko fans that think i'm the one that said von doesn't want to be a broncos player. nope, it's elway and his EGO driven philosophy

Comment

Working...
                              X