If only the Broncos had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yet all i have been saying this entire time is that elway will need to lose his EGO and give von what he demands. what has he been demanding? well the "rumor" was about 70 million in guarantees.

i never once said von wouldn't sign, everything i said elway should do seems to be what's happening so yeah, i'm going to let you all know and you are going to be left crying about it as usual.

you guys said i just don't understand how these negotiations work and yet i was the one proven absolutely correct. this isn't a negotiation, this is elway giving into von's demands and if that's not an accurate statement please feel free to quote me and/or show me where i was wrong.

sure it's elway losing in negotiations but that doesn't mean the broncos don't benefit, if you guys were not so damn clueless you would realize that was actually a rare compliment.
    Elway apparently put this deal on the table last week and Millers camp wanted more and didn't get it. You don't know what you're talking about
    sigpic

Comment

someone is mad

i can always tell when i get under your skin kish, you try to take it to a personal level. the fact that you take smack so *** **** personal should tell anyone reading all they need to know.

all this is, is a big *** **** joke to me and here you are getting all emotional over it.

if my points were so retarded, why do they end up being so accurate? instead of whining and crying about me coming here and harassing you, tell me why i am wrong. show me where i was not accurate.

you don't want to waste your time with it? then don't read my posts and don't respond to them, it's really that simple.
      Dude, the only person that takes this crap seriously is you

"I WAS RIGHT! YOU WERE ALL WRONG! ME, IT WAS ME! I WAS THE RIGHT ONE!"

Whatever you wanna tell yourself...
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, due to his self described "philosophy" of the way he builds his football team of players that want to be there. he was talking about brock at the time and the "very competitive and fair" contract they offered him and how he had to stay "disciplined".

all that went out the window when he totally gave into von's demands, unlike brock. so yeah....that is what i was referring to, that is why i said miller doesn't want to be a broncos player "according to elway's logic".

not sure how to explain it any more clear than that.

to your last question, read my previous post.
        So you're saying that your entire argument was based on your reading comprehension issues. Yeah, sounds about right

That ish was all made up in your head. Brock DIDN'T want to be a Bronco anymore. Fact
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          The title of this thread is: "If only the Broncos had a SB MVP that wanted to be a bronco player "
          Like I said already, you can't argue with somebody that will always claim to be right, even when confronted with his own words. He just hides behind semantics
          sigpic

Comment

yeah, due to his self described "philosophy" of the way he builds his football team of players that want to be there. he was talking about brock at the time and the "very competitive and fair" contract they offered him and how he had to stay "disciplined".

all that went out the window when he totally gave into von's demands, unlike brock. so yeah....that is what i was referring to, that is why i said miller doesn't want to be a broncos player "according to elway's logic".

not sure how to explain it any more clear than that.

to your last question, read my previous post.
            Totally gave in to whos what?
            Joby Branion, the agent for Broncos OLB Von Miller, requested that the team trade his client after John Elway held firm on their contract offer last weekend.

According to Klis, Branion was not happy with the contract offer on the table from the Broncos, which at the time was reportedly $39.8 million through two years to first $61 million over three years and $70 million over four years. Branion then submitted a counterproposal with multiple options, but Elway wouldn’t budge.

This ultimately led to Branion asking Elway for formal permission to contact other teams about a potential deal. However, Elway told him that they had no plans of making Miller available for trade, and were instead focused on signing him to a long-term deal.

Whether the trade suggestion was a negotiating tactic or serious threat, Elway didn’t blink. He told Branion the Broncos would not be trading Miller and the team's offer stood as is.

After much deliberation, Miller signed the six-year extension on Friday worth $114.5 million in total and $78.5 million paid out over the first four years.
            http://www.9news.com/sports/elway-he...tion/274927212 You were saying what again?

Elway sat on his last offer for over a week while The agent tried and tried to get more but like I said Elway would He wouldn't pay more than the TEAM could afford to pay!

I WAS RIGHT! lol
            Last edited by Beagle; 07-16-2016, 01:42 PM.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              Did Bosa sign yet?
              nope :thumb: how can you not get a slotted player signed.cheap arse ego maniac Telesco
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Totally gave in to whos what? http://www.9news.com/sports/elway-he...tion/274927212 You were saying what again?

Elway sat on his last offer for over a week while The agent tried and tried to get more but like I said Elway would He wouldn't pay more than the TEAM could afford to pay!

I WAS RIGHT! lol
                Baphs was all over this thread now it comes out Elway did stick to his guns and Baphs is MIA! Lol!

Comment

• Kinda his M.O right...beat his gums over the smallest issues, make them big in his eyes...hype it...laugh about how he is always 100%right about every thing

Say bronco fans are emo and won't talk football

Then disappear when as he always is...proved wrong
                  Last edited by arapaho; 07-17-2016, 09:31 AM.
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Baphs was all over this thread now it comes out Elway did stick to his guns and Baphs is MIA! Lol!
                    He doesn't need to come back, I can type his response because it's so predictable...He'll come back and say well sure Elway signed Von, he caved and gave into his demands and he'll somehow spin it so he makes it sound (and fails while trying) like we somehow came out of the deal worse for the wear despite now having the money to sign Sanderson and having the majority of our key stars locked up through 2019.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      Kinda his M.O right...beat his guns over the smallest issues, make them big in his eyes...hype it...laugh about how he is always 100%right about every thing

Say bronco fans are emo and won't talk football

Then disappear when as he always is...proved wrong
                      lol spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Totally gave in to whos what? http://www.9news.com/sports/elway-he...tion/274927212 You were saying what again?

I WAS RIGHT! lol

Comment

• LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph LOL Baph

Comment

• What happen to baphs? I thought he was all about talking football with points?
                            Turns out Elway didn't panic
                            Turns out Elway stood his ground doing what was best for the Broncos
                            What happen baphs, can't wait to see how you spin this one!
                            We all tried to warn you about making assumptions and now this one blew up in your face

Comment

• Another area Elway has succeeded=shutting up trolls like baphamet

Comment

• Could Von Miller have been signed if Brock Osweiler had stayed in Denver? I'm inclined to think that would have been very difficult to do. Depending on how Paxton Lynch turns out, losing Osweiler and receiving a compensatory pick for him may end up being better. When Cleveland and the Jets passed on Paxton Lynch, Elway only had to move up five spots to get him the same way he did the year before with Shane Ray. Time will tell.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X