Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If only the Broncos had

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    From your mouth:
    are you okay? you do realize that those are two completely separate topics, right? tell me again how brock didn't want to be a broncos player after reading quotes from his agent destroying your stupid "brock didn't return calls" argument.

    congrats on finding something i was wrong about? you must really think highly of me to thump your chest about one thing i was wrong about

    i am human dude, never claimed to be right about everything. but i am damn sure not wrong this time

    Comment


    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i say again, the agent was quoted as saying he talked to elway on Wednesday march 9th and that's when he gave that final offer of 17 mill per year or whatever it was.

      unless you are saying he is lying then thats where the debate ends in my mind.

      people automatically assumed because brock didn't return calls for two weeks that means he cut off all negotiations, that was proven to be false and that is what that article is trying to suggest.

      http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/he...m-the-broncos/



      to be honest i'm sick of talking about it, it's not that serious lol



      This is exactly what I'm saying..... I don't care who "quoted" what.... The Agent has insinuated that he doesn't like working with Elway so just maybe he spun it that way. Other reports suggest otherwise is all I'm saying. Media are a bunch of clowns. They put just the right spin on things to see if it has traction, then BOOM..... We will have to write this one down as "agree to disagree" I guess.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • And just for good measure.....

        McNair said Osweiler's agent told the Texans those factors were important.

        Osweiler signed with Houston on a four-year deal worth $72 million, with $37 million guaranteed. His agents had little communication with the Broncos after their initial offer, and didn't allow a counter offer once the Texans reached the number Osweiler ultimately signed for. There is some feeling that Osweiler might have left Denver even if the money were the same, and this aligns with that thinking.

        http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...annings-shadow


        So, I guess the few minutes before he signed with Houston, He went silent.... Really? How many minutes before....

        And McNair has been quoted that he didn't want to be a Bronco here as well, so this thread can end.....
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          And just for good measure.....

          McNair said Osweiler's agent told the Texans those factors were important.

          Osweiler signed with Houston on a four-year deal worth $72 million, with $37 million guaranteed. His agents had little communication with the Broncos after their initial offer, and didn't allow a counter offer once the Texans reached the number Osweiler ultimately signed for. There is some feeling that Osweiler might have left Denver even if the money were the same, and this aligns with that thinking.

          http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...annings-shadow


          So, I guess the few minutes before he signed with Houston, He went silent.... Really? How many minutes before....

          And McNair has been quoted that he didn't want to be a Bronco here as well, so this thread can end.....
          spinning your wheels man...doesn't matter how much proof you provide...the troll will ignore it and continue with his flinging crap
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            what difference does that make? you can just be like most others and call me any name you want to
            I was actually meaning it out of respect. I have occasionally called people names but I'm not a big fan if I can help it! And I was just curious.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              are you okay? you do realize that those are two completely separate topics, right? tell me again how brock didn't want to be a broncos player after reading quotes from his agent destroying your stupid "brock didn't return calls" argument.

              congrats on finding something i was wrong about? you must really think highly of me to thump your chest about one thing i was wrong about

              i am human dude, never claimed to be right about everything. but i am damn sure not wrong this time
              I'm great thanks for asking.......oh yeah and is brock back up material or a starter? On 3/07/15 you said:
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              yeah, as a back up i am sure, not starting material. if he was good enough to start manning wouldn't be coming back and you all know it. it makes no sense to completely start over with a new staff and new system, a system manning does not fit (no matter how much the broncos deny it)

              just to come back for a year maybe two at the very most? if they had faith in brock as their starter he would be starting in this brand new system, period.

              by the way, FA hasn't even started yet, talk to me after the draft about how my team is looking, they have already improved their kicking game so far.....
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                you don't even deny it either which is the funniest part
                Why protest something so patently false?


                is that why i have been here bringing the heat all off season?
                BRINGIN THE HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                HA HA HA!

                If contract negotiation smack where we retain our MVP in spite of your idiot troll blathering is bringing the heat, call me underwhelmed and chilly

                why don't you quit crying and actually debate what i am saying or shut your whinny ass trap?
                I did, and you ignored it like it wasn't there lol

                look, whining idiot, either come with football smack or go cry to your mammy about it. how about instead of pretending you are not throwing childish tantrums over what i say in a smack talking forum, you accept your well established status?
                You've really lost it, and I can tell you're getting your panties in a twist. Good.

                You haven't been arguing football since the Chargers season was over. Since then it's been about everything but football. Take your own advice, idiot troll....

                the reason why i put people on ignore is because of reasons like this right here, because this will lead to infractions no doubt, because people like you cannot handle it and take this crap DEAD SERIOUS.
                lol, I don't care if I get infracted or not Baph. But you do. Tell me again who takes this serious?

                You've invested yourself a little too much emotionally in this. That's why you can't see why making the arguments you have are so stupid, because you feel like you have some weird obligation to tow the line in the Broncos MB Smack forum. Get a hobby dude. This one aint healthy for you anymore...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                  And just for good measure.....

                  McNair said Osweiler's agent told the Texans those factors were important.

                  Osweiler signed with Houston on a four-year deal worth $72 million, with $37 million guaranteed. His agents had little communication with the Broncos after their initial offer, and didn't allow a counter offer once the Texans reached the number Osweiler ultimately signed for. There is some feeling that Osweiler might have left Denver even if the money were the same, and this aligns with that thinking.

                  http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...annings-shadow


                  So, I guess the few minutes before he signed with Houston, He went silent.... Really? How many minutes before....

                  And McNair has been quoted that he didn't want to be a Bronco here as well, so this thread can end.....
                  Dude, I've literally posted all of this already a couple of times. This idiot troll says he wants a debate, but what he really wants is to run his mouth and put his fingers in his ears when anyone else says anything different.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    Why protest something so patently false?





                    BRINGIN THE HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    HA HA HA!

                    If contract negotiation smack where we retain our MVP in spite of your idiot troll blathering is bringing the heat, call me underwhelmed and chilly



                    I did, and you ignored it like it wasn't there lol



                    You've really lost it, and I can tell you're getting your panties in a twist. Good.

                    You haven't been arguing football since the Chargers season was over. Since then it's been about everything but football. Take your own advice, idiot troll....



                    lol, I don't care if I get infracted or not Baph. But you do. Tell me again who takes this serious?

                    You've invested yourself a little too much emotionally in this. That's why you can't see why making the arguments you have are so stupid, because you feel like you have some weird obligation to tow the line in the Broncos MB Smack forum. Get a hobby dude. This one aint healthy for you anymore...
                    He puts people on ignore cause he don't wanna get a frac...

                    Lmao!!!


                    I'm sure it's cause he can't take his weak smack getting shredded with facts
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/27...training-camp/

                      But I always expected to be a Bronco in the long run, so I’m happy I’m here. … I just wanted to be a Bronco for life, and ultimately we got that done


                      From the get-go, Miller made it clear he wanted to stay in Denver. He wanted to retire a Bronco. He wanted to remain a part of a locker room culture that he says is unmatched in the NFL



                      I'm not seeing where von wanted to go?...bap?
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        Why protest something so patently false?
                        literally every time i challenge you, you throw a tantrum in smack......that is something i have noticed for years and its hilarious.

                        BRINGIN THE HEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        HA HA HA!

                        If contract negotiation smack where we retain our MVP in spite of your idiot troll blathering is bringing the heat, call me underwhelmed and chilly
                        you said i cannot handle it yet here i am "harassing" you broncos fans which is just one big joke to me and here you are crying "idiot troll" because you don't like it. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who has their panties twisted here.



                        I did, and you ignored it like it wasn't there lol
                        oh you mean with your comical football conspiracy theory smack?


                        You've really lost it, and I can tell you're getting your panties in a twist. Good.

                        You haven't been arguing football since the Chargers season was over. Since then it's been about everything but football. Take your own advice, idiot troll....
                        sure i didn't kish, i have been talking about a wide range of things football related....you on the other hand just want to to whine and cry about me because you don't like what i am saying and this is nothing new.

                        my smack is nothing new either, the only thing new is your new found false sense of entitlement thinking you and your team are immune to smack.

                        get over it dude

                        lol, I don't care if I get infracted or not Baph. But you do. Tell me again who takes this serious?
                        you wish i didn't care so i could get banned, that's ultimately what you want and i have survived here for 10 years as a rival fan talking smack for a reason.

                        You've invested yourself a little too much emotionally in this. That's why you can't see why making the arguments you have are so stupid, because you feel like you have some weird obligation to tow the line in the Broncos MB Smack forum. Get a hobby dude. This one aint healthy for you anymore...
                        hilarious. yeah i have invested myself in coming here, it puts me in a great mood every time and that's 100% smack aside and truth.

                        it's really just all fun and games for me, even if i do have to deal with whiners from time to time that just cant take it, but it comes with the territory so oh well.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          Dude, I've literally posted all of this already a couple of times. This idiot troll says he wants a debate, but what he really wants is to run his mouth and put his fingers in his ears when anyone else says anything different.
                          i have literally posted links of his agent claiming elway finally upped the offer the very same day brock signed with the texans yet you guys want to ignore that? maybe you are an idiot troll yourself?

                          let me just say that if you wait until the very last second to give a serious offer for your supposed future starting QB, you don't deserve to sign that QB. he pulled the same exact crap with miller as well so of course this is all totally believable if you are not a blind homer.

                          that is just pure 100% dumb.

                          but yeah, call me a idiot troll for that one too because you don't like it kish.....freaking WAHHHHHHHHH!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            I'm great thanks for asking.......oh yeah and is brock back up material or a starter? On 3/07/15 you said:
                            nice find bro!

                            well apparently elway thought he was a starter but waited to the very last second to make a starting quality offer to him then cried to the media after he took more money to go to the texans.

                            it's hard to say if he is a legit starter in the league with so many bad QB's, he is by no means an established starter i will tell you that.

                            but then again would i take him over any QB currently on the broncos squad? yes, yes i would. especially considering he already had experience in the system.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              nice find bro!

                              well apparently elway thought he was a starter but waited to the very last second to make a starting quality offer to him then cried to the media after he took more money to go to the texans.

                              it's hard to say if he is a legit starter in the league with so many bad QB's, he is by no means an established starter i will tell you that.

                              but then again would i take him over any QB currently on the broncos squad? yes, yes i would. especially considering he already had experience in the system.
                              Yes of course we know your track record, you support your team drafting Philip Rivers instead of building around Drew Brees after 20+ games....how has that turned out again? Oh and we have a Qb on our roster that has the same amount of postseason wins and a better quarter back rating than your starting Qb in the playoffs.
                              * Elway also drafted our future Qb in Paxton Lynch, last I checked all you have is some dude known for Bolo ties and having lots of children.

                              Sanchez 4-2 postseason record, 94.3 rating 9 tds 3 ints and 2 game winning drives.

                              Rivers 4-5 postseason record, 85.2 rating 11 tds and 9 ints and 1 game winning drive.
                              Last edited by 58Miller; 08-04-2016, 08:35 AM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Yes of course we know your track record, you support your team drafting Philip Rivers instead of building around Drew Brees after 20+ games....how has that turned out again? Oh and we have a Qb on our roster that has the same amount of wins and a better quarter back rating than your starting Qb. We also have our future qb in Paxton Lynch, last I checked all you have is some dude known for Bolo ties and having lots of children.

                                Sanchez 4-2 postseason record, 94.3 rating 9 tds 3 ints and 2 game winning drives.

                                Rivers 4-5 postseason record, 85.2 rating 11 tds and 9 ints and 1 game winning drive.
                                9 whole playoff games wow.I can only remember 2 or 3 but most of them were a long time ago:thumb:
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X