If only the Broncos had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    9 whole playoff games wow.I can only remember 2 or 3 but most of them were a long time ago:thumb:
    long time ago when the bolts had what bap called the best roster in the league, with players like

LT
    gates
    merriman
    jamal William
    loneal
    m turner
    sproles

2006...9 probowl selections
    2007...10 probowl selections
    2008...9 probowl selections

and a 3-3 post season record
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• "If I only had a ring..."
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        "If I only had a ring..."
        Felipe Rios De Lagrimas
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          "If I only had a ring..."
          I like this one, the case of curious Philis with the monkey on her back and having to witness her predecessors win Super Bowls.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-04-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            long time ago when the bolts had what bap called the best roster in the league, with players like

LT
            gates
            merriman
            jamal William
            loneal
            m turner
            sproles

2006...9 probowl selections
            2007...10 probowl selections
            2008...9 probowl selections

and a 3-3 post season record

Don't forget LT Marcus McNeil, Kris Dielman, and Nick Hardwick 3 Pro bowl lineman.

Those Choker squads are why Baphs is so bitter. THose teams should have won it all. Imagine if they would have invested in Brees and brought in Larry Fitzgerald. LT and Phillip both showed up maybe once in all there playoff games together.
            I know hindsight is 20/20 but if Baphs can call Brock not starter material and then a year later claim that Denver should have cut Manning and locked up Brock even though we won the Superbowl doing things Elways way then I will make up my own conclusions on the Chargers, I'm gonna say they win 2 Superbowls with Brees and Fitzgerald or if they drafted Big Ben they definitely do more than they have with Phillip. All that talent and he is 4-5.
            Last edited by 58Miller; 08-04-2016, 08:49 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Don't forget LT Marcus McNeil, Kris Dielman, and Nick Hardwick 3 Pro bowl lineman.

Those Choker squads are why Baphs is so bitter. THose teams should have won it all. Imagine if they would have invested in Brees and brought in Larry Fitzgerald. LT and Phillip both showed up maybe once in all there playoff games together.
              I know hindsight is 20/20 but if Baphs can call Brock not starter material and then a year later claim that Denver should have cut Manning and locked up Brock even though we won the Superbowl doing things Elways way then I will make up my own conclusions on the Chargers, I'm gonna say they win 2 Superbowls with Brees and Fitzgerald or if they drafted Big Ben they definitely do more than they have with Phillip. All that talent and he is 4-5.
              Yep that pretty much sums it up, the shady ego dis_charge
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-04-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Yes of course we know your track record, you support your team drafting Philip Rivers instead of building around Drew Brees after 20+ games....how has that turned out again? Oh and we have a Qb on our roster that has the same amount of postseason wins and a better quarter back rating than your starting Qb in the playoffs.
                * Elway also drafted our future Qb in Paxton Lynch, last I checked all you have is some dude known for Bolo ties and having lots of children.

Sanchez 4-2 postseason record, 94.3 rating 9 tds 3 ints and 2 game winning drives.

Rivers 4-5 postseason record, 85.2 rating 11 tds and 9 ints and 1 game winning drive.
                Doesn't Drew Brees have a Superbowl ring? Oh yeah, he does. Maaan, I'll bet the Chargers would like a do-over on that one!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  Doesn't Drew Brees have a Superbowl ring? Oh yeah, he does. Maaan, I'll bet the Chargers would like a do-over on that one!
                  Yeah if you think about it the chargers have drafted more super bowl winning qbs than denver yet denver has more superbowls lol

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• I didn't realize Trent Green was a Charger draft pick!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Brees doesn't like the idea of a do-over. Brees doesn't win a SB unless he gets out of SD.

Comment

lol i Ike how you cry about hindsite but yet claim that the chargers shouldn't have drafted a QB in 2004 and drafted fitz instead.....literally nobody said that back then.

brees was here and had good talent around him in 2004 and 2005 and he never won one playoff game with them. its not like he wasn't good when he was in SD, he was a probowler in SD.

IMO had brees never gotten hurt he would have for sure remained a charger and it would have been rivers that likely ends up in a place like NO which is not far from where he is from.

rivers might be the guy with multiple SB's in another organization. the chargers are not a good winning organization, you will never seem me argue that it is.

but then again you will probably just claim that i said they are the best because that's how you troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Yeah if you think about it the chargers have drafted more super bowl winning qbs than denver yet denver has more superbowls lol
                          yeah the broncos got lucky to have two of the best QB's of all time and one of the best defenses of all time. without an all time great QB at the helm, the broncos can't win nuthin!

Comment

i bet the broncos would too! i mean they could have gotten drew brees but wasted their 11th overall draft pick and spent it on cutler instead!!

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              yeah the broncos got lucky to have two of the best QB's of all time and one of the best defenses of all time. without an all time great QB at the helm, the broncos can't win nuthin!
                              But you said denver should have cut manning and signed brock to a long term contract. So you are admitting to being wrong?

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                But you said denver should have cut manning and signed brock to a long term contract. So you are admitting to being wrong?
                                admitting to being wrong about what exactly? i still think the broncos win a SB with brock, which is why i mentioned the historically great defense.

manning does not win a SB with even an above average defense, heck even with a top 5-10 defense he isn't winning that ring. besides, you don't think QB's should be credited for winning because it's a team stat, do you admit being wrong about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X