Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If only the Broncos had

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah the broncos got lucky to have two of the best QB's of all time and one of the best defenses of all time. without an all time great QB at the helm, the broncos can't win nuthin!
    They went out and got those QBs and one of them later built that defense..thats why you're a joke. You think that was luck
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      admitting to being wrong about what exactly? i still think the broncos win a SB with brock, which is why i mentioned the historically great defense.

      manning does not win a SB with even an above average defense, heck even with a top 5-10 defense he isn't winning that ring. besides, you don't think QB's should be credited for winning because it's a team stat, do you admit being wrong about that?
      No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yeah the broncos got lucky to have two of the best QB's of all time and one of the
        best defenses of all time. without an all time great QB at the helm, the broncos can't win nuthin!
        Because manning was in mvp form last year....from his position dead last in qb rankings

        Lmao!
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.
          You're going to go in circles with this guy. First we can't win without an all time great, then we could have won with brock, but before that brock wasn't starting material, but now that he's in Huston, Elway was a retard for not signing him...

          This is what's called an idiot-troll....
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            You're going to go in circles with this guy. First we can't win without an all time great, then we could have won with brock, but before that brock wasn't starting material, but now that he's in Huston, Elway was a retard for not signing him...

            This is what's called an idiot-troll....
            O I know I already pointed out the Sanchez smack and the could have won with brock and I get crickets. He won't even respond to those post.




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.
              He's attempting to kill us with kindness and then tossed in micro insults that carry no validity!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.
                yes if we climbed into a time machine and went back to last season?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  You're going to go in circles with this guy. First we can't win without an all time great, then we could have won with brock, but before that brock wasn't starting material, but now that he's in Huston, Elway was a retard for not signing him...

                  This is what's called an idiot-troll....
                  oh look queue the idiotic-whiner

                  brock still isn't great starting material but he is damn sure a better option than the garbage on your team currently and if he was supposedly your future who elway drafted, why in the hell did elway even allow him to sniff free agency?

                  i have been consistent about everything i have said, you are literally going back years when Denver wasn't so heavily dependent on their defense and much more dependent on manning.

                  pull your panties up and stop being such a *** **** sissy crying troll in every post you make. maybe not take smack so serious while you are at it?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    O I know I already pointed out the Sanchez smack and the could have won with brock and I get crickets. He won't even respond to those post.
                    what post are you referring to? you do realize how many posts are made in my direction on a daily basis here in smack, correct?

                    last year when your teams defense was historically good scoring points to help your offense? yeah, i think the broncos still win a SB with brock (not sanchez).

                    i'm not high on brock still to this day but when compared to sanchez? there is a reason brock got the money he did and even got a big money offer from elway at the last second.

                    what is sanchez getting paid? $4.5 million? dude is lucky to get that contract and is damn lucky to wind up on the team that he did as well that was so desperate for veteran QB that he actually has the chance to start

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      what post are you referring to? you do realize how many posts are made in my direction on a daily basis here in smack, correct?

                      last year when your teams defense was historically good scoring points to help your offense? yeah, i think the broncos still win a SB with brock (not sanchez).

                      i'm not high on brock still to this day but when compared to sanchez? there is a reason brock got the money he did and even got a big money offer from elway at the last second.

                      what is sanchez getting paid? $4.5 million? dude is lucky to get that contract and is damn lucky to wind up on the team that he did as well that was so desperate for veteran QB that he actually has the chance to start
                      Sanchez and Rivers tied with 4 postseason wins. That's also how many wins Phillip Rivers had last year. Rivers cap number $21million compared to Sanchez at $4.5 million even though they have had the same postseason success. Remember the post season baphs? You were very hard on Manning when it came to his postseason win loss record but now when we compare Sanchez who has had the same postseason success as Philip with less talent and in less games you want to bring up careers. Does a Qbs regular season success matter more than their postseason ?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Sanchez and Rivers tied with 4 postseason wins. That's also how many wins Phillip Rivers had last year. Rivers cap number $21million compared to Sanchez at $4.5 million even though they have had the same postseason success. Remember the post season baphs? You were very hard on Manning when it came to his postseason win loss record but now when we compare Sanchez who has had the same postseason success as Philip with less talent and in less games you want to bring up careers. Does a Qbs regular season success matter more than their postseason ?
                        They are not really Tied as per NFL tie breakers go to head to head and Sanchez is up 1-0
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          They are not really Tied as per NFL tie breakers go to head to head and Sanchez is up 1-0
                          That's right Sanchez has beat Brady, Peyton, and the great Philip Rivers in the postseason. The Postseason doesn't count when you talk Phillip Rivers only Peyton Manning's win loss record is relevant to Baphs. The fact a guy like Sanchez has put up better postseason numbers than Rivers with less talented teams doesn't count.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            what post are you referring to? you do realize how many posts are made in my direction on a daily basis here in smack, correct?

                            last year when your teams defense was historically good scoring points to help your offense? yeah, i think the broncos still win a SB with brock (not sanchez).

                            i'm not high on brock still to this day but when compared to sanchez? there is a reason brock got the money he did and even got a big money offer from elway at the last second.

                            what is sanchez getting paid? $4.5 million? dude is lucky to get that contract and is damn lucky to wind up on the team that he did as well that was so desperate for veteran QB that he actually has the chance to start


                            Homie, the only thing consistent about you is how inconsistent you are.

                            I'm gunna laugh when all this dumbass smack about absolutely jack crap blows up in your idiot-troll face.

                            Every year for half a decade it's been the same Baph, jumping up and down during the offseason, and then you begin backtracking at the first sign of trouble.

                            Sorry if I'm bored with your talking in circles and flip flopping schtick...

                            Need a hug?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              That's right Sanchez has beat Brady, Peyton, and the great Philip Rivers in the postseason. The Postseason doesn't count when you talk Phillip Rivers only Peyton Manning's win loss record is relevant to Baphs. The fact a guy like Sanchez has put up better postseason numbers than Rivers with less talented teams doesn't count.
                              You heard it from Baph himself. We could have won the superbowl with anybody.

                              We're gunna slap the Chargers around some more this year, and he'll have some well thought out, fully formulated reason why we actually suck and the Chargers are somehow better.

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                That's right Sanchez has beat Brady, Peyton, and the great Philip Rivers in the postseason. The Postseason doesn't count when you talk Phillip Rivers only Peyton Manning's win loss record is relevant to Baphs. The fact a guy like Sanchez has put up better postseason numbers than Rivers with less talented teams doesn't count.
                                Uh Names now Barph
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X