X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    Oh my, how the tables have turned. The Chargers management decided to air their dirty laundry. It's hilarious to me because Elway has been criticized here by Barph yet he failed to look back at his own worthless team and how badly they've handled the negotiations with their 1st round pick. It's especially ironic now that we've happily signed and moved forward with our guy, Von Miller. Yet the Chargers are looking like they're going to lose their pick to the draft next year. In another article it says the Chargers took a hard stance with negotiations with Bosa. Doesn't that sound similar to what was Baphs criticism of Elway. Only difference here is Elway got the deal done. Our best player is happy. Chargers look extremely foolish and once again a top draft pick wants out before he's even in.

Statement from Bosa's Agent:

It is unfortunate the San Diego Chargers have decided to manipulate facts and negotiate in the media. The team surely is not strengthening its relationship with Joey Bosa by taking this stance and making their position public.

We have decided that we will not engage in public negotiations or discuss numbers and/or terms in this negotiation.

We will say, that it is ironic that the team now takes issue with the timing of Joey’s arrival, since the Chargers unilaterally decided to remain silent for the first 14 days of training camp instead of replying in a timely fashion to the proposal we made on the eve of training camp on July 28th.

At this point, all we can do is continue to fight for a fair contract on behalf of our client, as we do for all of our clients. The Chargers can focus on trying to sway public opinion, but our focus will remain on our client and securing a contract for him that is fair and consistent with his draft position.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Oh my, how the tables have turned. The Chargers management decided to air their dirty laundry. It's hilarious to me because Elway has been criticized here by Barph yet he failed to look back at his own worthless team and how badly they've handled the negotiations with their 1st round pick. It's especially ironic now that we've happily signed and moved forward with our guy, Von Miller. Yet the Chargers are looking like they're going to lose their pick to the draft next year. In another article it says the Chargers took a hard stance with negotiations with Bosa. Doesn't that sound similar to what was Baphs criticism of Elway. Only difference here is Elway got the deal done. Our best player is happy. Chargers look extremely foolish and once again a top draft pick wants out before he's even in.

Statement from Bosa's Agent:

It is unfortunate the San Diego Chargers have decided to manipulate facts and negotiate in the media. The team surely is not strengthening its relationship with Joey Bosa by taking this stance and making their position public.

We have decided that we will not engage in public negotiations or discuss numbers and/or terms in this negotiation.

We will say, that it is ironic that the team now takes issue with the timing of Joey’s arrival, since the Chargers unilaterally decided to remain silent for the first 14 days of training camp instead of replying in a timely fashion to the proposal we made on the eve of training camp on July 28th.

At this point, all we can do is continue to fight for a fair contract on behalf of our client, as we do for all of our clients. The Chargers can focus on trying to sway public opinion, but our focus will remain on our client and securing a contract for him that is fair and consistent with his draft position.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

they do have an old rusty afl champion of six teams trophy

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    If only the Chargers had some of these:

Gaze away Neuty Neuts!! Rotflmao BLAM BLAM
    No wonder Barph doesn't want us using trophy smack.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    If only the Chargers had some of these:

Gaze away Neuty Neuts!! Rotflmao BLAM BLAM

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    That's right Sanchez has beat Brady, Peyton, and the great Philip Rivers in the postseason. The Postseason doesn't count when you talk Phillip Rivers only Peyton Manning's win loss record is relevant to Baphs. The fact a guy like Sanchez has put up better postseason numbers than Rivers with less talented teams doesn't count.
    Uh Names now Barph

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    That's right Sanchez has beat Brady, Peyton, and the great Philip Rivers in the postseason. The Postseason doesn't count when you talk Phillip Rivers only Peyton Manning's win loss record is relevant to Baphs. The fact a guy like Sanchez has put up better postseason numbers than Rivers with less talented teams doesn't count.
    You heard it from Baph himself. We could have won the superbowl with anybody.

We're gunna slap the Chargers around some more this year, and he'll have some well thought out, fully formulated reason why we actually suck and the Chargers are somehow better.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    what post are you referring to? you do realize how many posts are made in my direction on a daily basis here in smack, correct?

last year when your teams defense was historically good scoring points to help your offense? yeah, i think the broncos still win a SB with brock (not sanchez).

i'm not high on brock still to this day but when compared to sanchez? there is a reason brock got the money he did and even got a big money offer from elway at the last second.

what is sanchez getting paid? $4.5 million? dude is lucky to get that contract and is damn lucky to wind up on the team that he did as well that was so desperate for veteran QB that he actually has the chance to start

Homie, the only thing consistent about you is how inconsistent you are.

I'm gunna laugh when all this dumbass smack about absolutely jack crap blows up in your idiot-troll face.

Every year for half a decade it's been the same Baph, jumping up and down during the offseason, and then you begin backtracking at the first sign of trouble.

Sorry if I'm bored with your talking in circles and flip flopping schtick...

Need a hug?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    They are not really Tied as per NFL tie breakers go to head to head and Sanchez is up 1-0

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Sanchez and Rivers tied with 4 postseason wins. That's also how many wins Phillip Rivers had last year. Rivers cap number $21million compared to Sanchez at $4.5 million even though they have had the same postseason success. Remember the post season baphs? You were very hard on Manning when it came to his postseason win loss record but now when we compare Sanchez who has had the same postseason success as Philip with less talent and in less games you want to bring up careers. Does a Qbs regular season success matter more than their postseason ?
    They are not really Tied as per NFL tie breakers go to head to head and Sanchez is up 1-0

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    what post are you referring to? you do realize how many posts are made in my direction on a daily basis here in smack, correct?

last year when your teams defense was historically good scoring points to help your offense? yeah, i think the broncos still win a SB with brock (not sanchez).

i'm not high on brock still to this day but when compared to sanchez? there is a reason brock got the money he did and even got a big money offer from elway at the last second.

what is sanchez getting paid? $4.5 million? dude is lucky to get that contract and is damn lucky to wind up on the team that he did as well that was so desperate for veteran QB that he actually has the chance to start
    Sanchez and Rivers tied with 4 postseason wins. That's also how many wins Phillip Rivers had last year. Rivers cap number $21million compared to Sanchez at $4.5 million even though they have had the same postseason success. Remember the post season baphs? You were very hard on Manning when it came to his postseason win loss record but now when we compare Sanchez who has had the same postseason success as Philip with less talent and in less games you want to bring up careers. Does a Qbs regular season success matter more than their postseason ?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    O I know I already pointed out the Sanchez smack and the could have won with brock and I get crickets. He won't even respond to those post.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    You're going to go in circles with this guy. First we can't win without an all time great, then we could have won with brock, but before that brock wasn't starting material, but now that he's in Huston, Elway was a retard for not signing him...

This is what's called an idiot-troll....
    oh look queue the idiotic-whiner

brock still isn't great starting material but he is damn sure a better option than the garbage on your team currently and if he was supposedly your future who elway drafted, why in the hell did elway even allow him to sniff free agency?

i have been consistent about everything i have said, you are literally going back years when Denver wasn't so heavily dependent on their defense and much more dependent on manning.

pull your panties up and stop being such a *** **** sissy crying troll in every post you make. maybe not take smack so serious while you are at it?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.
    yes if we climbed into a time machine and went back to last season?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    No I've said denver will be fine because our defense and your smack about our qbs is just proven to be pointless since our defense can carry the team as by your own words.
    He's attempting to kill us with kindness and then tossed in micro insults that carry no validity!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X