Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    this right here says it all.

too bad you don't have a phil rivers on your team while you let your potential drew brees slip away, huh? (your words)

how funny would it have been to see you hype rivers had he not signed an extension in SD and wen't to denver instead?
    The difference here is that BO is not and will never be anywhere near the same level as Drew Brees. On top of that Drew Brees had shown what he was capable of before you cut bait and yet your team did it anyway in favor of Rivers... The two situations aren't even remotely close to comparable.

The fact of the matter is, he's a QB who has potential, but never in his four years showed enough to really know if he was going to pan out. Even when he came in last year he was still inconsistent and didn't prove that he was capable of being that guy for us or any team.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 06-13-2016, 06:51 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      We wound up with a Qb with the same amount of playoffs wins for a lot cheaper.
      Haha classic :thumb:
      And we have at least 12 years of youth at the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Haha classic :thumb:
        And we have at least 12 years of youth at the position.
        May want to read the article this opinion comes from.

He does not even think Sanchez worthy of a mention. He has Lynch in the Tier 7 "Who knows" category.

Like all rookie QBs we have no clue if the potential pans out or he is a disappointment. I have high hopes for his development but "who knows".

Comment

so you are saying he is better than rivers? i'm not trying to twist your words like you do constantly but that is what you are saying, correct? if not that stat is 100% meaningless and irrelevant to your teams current situation.
          Thank you for asking. No I'm saying when. It's all said and done, quarterback's are known for they do in the postseason. Philip has put up some good numbers and with a lot better talent around him than Sanchez ever had but despite more opportunities Philip has won the same amount of playoff games as Sanchez.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for asking. No I'm saying when. It's all said and done, quarterback's are
            known for they do in the postseason. Philip has put up some good numbers and with a lot better talent around him than Sanchez ever had but despite more opportunities Philip has won the same amount of playoff games as Sanchez.
            It was a simple thing to grasp...
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

this right here says it all.

too bad you don't have a phil rivers on your team while you let your potential drew brees slip away, huh? (your words)

how funny would it have been to see you hype rivers had he not signed an extension in SD and wen't to denver instead?
              Never called him a Potential anything.. Just said it would suck if he turned out to be special and we let him walk. But again way to "try" and troll

I mean seriously, being a troll is fail! What is failing at being a troll? I'm going to need you to answer this question as everyone else here would be guessing! :thumb:
              Last edited by Beagle; 06-13-2016, 11:06 AM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Oh come on...this from the guy who says he still celebrates everytime Cutler throws a pick? It's the same thing. He's not a Bronco anymore so screw him! I get his reasons for leaving, but you know what, he's the enemy now so I hope he falls flat on his twilight looking face.
                Yes, I'm glad I saw you point that out. Lol. Very hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Oh come on...this from the guy who says he still celebrates everytime Cutler throws a pick? It's the same thing. He's not a Bronco anymore so screw him! I get his reasons for leaving, but you know what, he's the enemy now so I hope he falls flat on his twilight looking face.
                  Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                  Yes, I'm glad I saw you point that out. Lol. Very hypocritical.
                  Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  To your point, I still laugh every time I see a Jay Cutler INT.
                  Actually I pointed it out myself.

Apples and oranges, though. I laugh every time cutler throws an int because of his 6 and 9 comments regarding fanbases.

Pile on if you want though, doesn't bother me in the least.
                  Last edited by CoryWinget81; 06-13-2016, 02:17 PM.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    It was a simple thing to grasp...
                    Right?.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Evan Mathis
                      Louis Vasquez
                      Ryan Harris
                      Vernon Davis
                      David Bruton
                      Andre Caldwell
                      Malik Jackson

All these guys have left the team for better deals, but still made time for the white house and/or Ring ceremony. Good to see some players can move on and still show class and respect for the team that helped them get their payday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vernon Davis
                        LOL... total non-factor last year except on the negative side.

I tried to tell you guys that he checked out of football while still in SF.
                        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                          LOL... total non-factor last year except on the negative side.

I tried to tell you guys that he checked out of football while still in SF.
                          Yeah, he was a worthless trade.... The potential was there in thought but he seemed scared to get hit. No love loss here!!

But, the statement was that he showed enough class to join the rest of the team rather than make excuses to why he wouldn't show up for the white house visit and ring ceremony......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Actually I pointed it out myself.

Apples and oranges, though. I laugh every time cutler throws an int because of his 6 and 9 comments regarding fanbases.

Pile on if you want though, doesn't bother me in the least.
                            No it's not. You're still being petty 7 years after cutler left. You need to get over that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
                              No it's not. You're still being petty 7 years after cutler left. You need to get over that.
                              Cutler was traded because Mcdaniels saw him as a tradable asset because he thought he was a qb guru and could turn Orton & Tebow into great starters.
                              Brock split because he said Houston gave him a better chance to win. One guy had no choice other guy chose to leave and take no responsibility for his poor play, and reap the benefits of his good play and his defense helping him get wins over SD twice, Chicago , NE, and Cincy.
                              Brock didn't win a game on his own but it wasn't his fault he got pulled vs SD, & lost to Pittsburgh & Oakland?(sarcasm)
                              Brock failed and that's why he was benched and why Elway didn't want to break the bank for him. We will all see what he really is now that he is the starter in Houston, I hope all of his apologist show up when he disappears in the second half of games. And if he earns his $18 million a year salary, I'll be the first to eat crow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X