Gaze upon these beauty's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    so the broncos one day decided to put vaseline on for the first time in a playoff game against KC....right. and it was the KC players who were complaining about the vaseline, so it definitely was not before the game.
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    likewise, your team is nothing but cheating dirtbags as well. i just wanted to point that out because you seem to not understand that.

The only team that cheats is your team and Goodell is sick of covering for them and is why all this garbage from your fan base is coming out now because wonder boy no longer has that luxury, nor the luxury of his deflated balls

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Who cares indeed? Remind me again why it is so important for you to be here and defend your precious team? You don't see us going over to your boards and telling you that you are cheaters. This is our board, our domain, who gives a crap what we think of your team? Why is it so important to you to come over here and try and convince us your team isn't so bad?

News flash, no matter what you say, we're still going to hate your team because they are cheating dirtbags. Nothing you ever say will change that opinion, nor will you ever be able to convince us that our team cheats like your team cheats...So what is the point of this time wasting exercise of yours? Why are you still here? Is your life really so boring that this is the most appropriate use of your time?

I think he wants to be a Broncos fan! He sees how good we are without cheating and he is using this as a foundation to become friends, then when the patsies fail him again?

Which we "all" know they will, he will then say "I am sorry guys you were right I want to make the broncos my new team." bahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
        ive hated the broncos since before they owned one ring and i wear that hate like a badge of honor
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
          You know it's funny. Looking very closely at the original image the trophies look to be one and the same not four distinct. Maybe that's Freudian or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            You know it's funny. Looking very closely at the original image the trophies look to be one and the same not four distinct. Maybe that's Freudian or something...
            Haha they totally are...Same exact reflection on each image....It's the same trophy...I bet it isn't even a patriots trophy, just a picture of a random superbowl trophy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Haha they totally are...Same exact reflection on each image....It's the same trophy...I bet it isn't even a patriots trophy, just a picture of a random superbowl trophy.
              What is so stupid and pathetic is that those idiots fail to acknowledge any other teams success.

In doing so they also failed to realize that the true great dynasties of the NFL had their success without cheating.

Those teams did not have the asterisks of a deflate gate or a spy gate are a radio frequency gate or even a date gate for that matter. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X