X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football season starts in 8 weeks

unless you're Tom "the Cheater" Brady!
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Ha Ha Brady gets more vacation!
    sigpic

Comment

i bet they still make the playoffs, brady might be suspended but they still have bellycheat.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Heard on the fan tonight that Tom Brady's people are urging him to take his case to the Supreme Court. Right now it's just speculation but he might be pushing it to get the suspension lifted by challenging Goodells authority with the Supreme Court.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Heard on the fan tonight that Tom Brady's people are urging him to take his case to the Supreme Court. Right now it's just speculation but he might be pushing it to get the suspension lifted by challenging Goodells authority with the Supreme Court.
          He publicly stated today he was done appealing and would accept the suspension.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I wonder if they will go with Jimmy G or sign somebody else for four games.

I mean, most quarterbacks would do ok throwing to pass catchers like that.

Miami needs to win week 2, that's for sure

As for the playoffs, they play in the biggest joke division in the league in the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i bet they still make the playoffs, brady might be suspended but they still have bellycheat.
              The stars are in alignment we agree
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

If the Patsies don't go at least 2-2 in the first 4 games they are in danger to not make the playoffs. If they go 1-3, 0-4 they are done...IMO. They have some tough games on the schedule after the first 4 games. Pitt, Seattle and Denver to name a few. It wont be easy for them.
                Last edited by Assassin27; 07-16-2016, 05:29 AM.
                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

The stars are in alignment we agree
                  i bet you would be surprised how much we might agree on things when not trolling or not talking about the broncos or chargers.
                  sigpic

Comment

i bet you would be surprised how much we might agree on things when not
                    trolling or not talking about the broncos or chargers.
                    Problem is your always trolling and talking about the broncos
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      He publicly stated today he was done appealing and would accept the suspension.
                      Yes I heard this but I also heard on the fan later after he made that statement that his camp is urging him to continue to fight and prove his innocence even after he served his suspension.

I don't know how but don't be surprised if this continues to make headlines down the road.

Comment

On behalf of Patriot fans everywhere, I can safely say we are going to be much happier with the outcome of Tom Brady's four game suspension than you Donk fans will be with a entire season of Butt-fumble at the helm. Enjoy that last few weeks of football relevance Donk fans, your nightmare season begins very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by shasta01 View Post
                          On behalf of Patriot fans everywhere, I can safely say we are going to be much happier with the outcome of Tom Brady's four game suspension than you Donk fans will be with a entire season of Butt-fumble at the helm. Enjoy that last few weeks of football relevance Donk fans, your nightmare season begins very soon.
                          Wow. Nostradamus has arrived. The shivers are just running down my spine.
                          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Oh I'm really scared!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-19-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

What makes you think Sanchez will be starting?
                              All us Bronco fans have heard is we will have open competition in camp to determine who will be the starter.
                              But of course because you're a p*ts fan you know more about the Broncos than we do right.
                              Just go back to cheaters pulpit already.

Comment

Working...
                              X