No announcement yet.

Football season starts in 8 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A countdown until the day the Panthers lose to Denver...again....

https://days.to/until/8-september
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shasta01 View Post
      On behalf of Patriot fans everywhere, I can safely say we are going to be much happier with the outcome of Tom Brady's four game suspension than you Donk fans will be with a entire season of Butt-fumble at the helm. Enjoy that last few weeks of football relevance Donk fans, your nightmare season begins very soon.
      Remember that time that mark Sanchez accounted for 2 touchdowns and led his team to 28 points to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs? In the last 30 seconds, Tom had a nice garbage time touchdown to not make it look like he got his butt completely whooped by this qb you are dogging on. Does that mean mark is better? Not at all. It means it takes a team. The Broncos have the better overall team just like the jets did on that day. I'll take that.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
        Remember that time that mark Sanchez accounted for 2 touchdowns and led his team to 28 points to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs? In the last 30 seconds, Tom had a nice garbage time touchdown to not make it look like he got his butt completely whooped by this qb you are dogging on. Does that mean mark is better? Not at all. It means it takes a team. The Broncos have the better overall team just like the jets did on that day. I'll take that.
        That was his first post here since this gem
        Originally posted by shasta01 View Post
        Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it. What's your excuse going to be when you get bat by the least talented team in the playoffs?
        He never backs up what he says and never comes back after a beat down
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
        X