X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should do some roasting

Over on Reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment..._raiders_1432/

They are doing a roast of the Oakland Raiders today. It's freaking hilarious! A few of my favorites so far

What do you call a raiders fan with realistic expectations? A Browns fan.
    I'm happy that my dad's a Raiders fan so I don't have to be the biggest disappointment in his life.
    I grew up in Denver and have been a Steelers fan all my life. One time in high school, we had a substitute teacher who was evidently a big Broncos fan.

She asks the class, "so who here is a Broncos fan? Raise your hands."

Everyone in class raises their hands, except me. She looks at me and says, "so GingerBreadDan, what team do you like?"

I say "I like the Steelers. My parents grew up in Pittsburgh, and they taught me to be a Steelers fan."

"Well," she says, "you don't have to imitate your parents! What if your daddy sold drugs and your momma was a crack addict? What then?"

"Then," I replied, "I'd be a Raiders fan."
    The Raiders have been so bad for so long the only team they can reasonably manage a rivalry with is the Chargers.
    How do you stop a Raiders fan from beating his wife?

Put a Broncos jersey on her
    Good thing we didn't hold this roast in the post season or the Raiders would have missed it.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 07-17-2016, 10:14 PM.
    sigpic

If allowed, who would nominate themselves?

Or we could roast the Chargers, waders or Patriots but we do that on a daily basis anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      If allowed, who would nominate themselves?

Or we could roast the Chargers, waders or Patriots but we do that on a daily basis anyway.
      I dunno, Reddit's /r/NFL subreddit has been doing one for each of the 32 teams every day. Some of them have been absolutely hilarious.
      sigpic

Comment

I got some. Yeah I got some.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          I got some. Yeah I got some.
          I'm actually kinda lookin forward to when Reddit does the Broncos roast (they might have already in which case I need to go back and read it)

But I was just dying reading some of the responses for your fanbase and had to share them.
          sigpic

Comment

We've been roasting the division for five years straight.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              We've been roasting the division for five years straight.
              This is true and not only this division but the worst division in football cough*afceast*cough

Comment

Hey other AFC West teams, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Boom! Mic drop!

That might be my favourite episode of Seinfeld.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Hey other AFC West teams, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Boom! Mic drop!

That might be my favourite episode of Seinfeld.
                  The Ocean called...they're running out of shrimp!
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

We might not win on the field. But we're UNDEFEATED in the parking lot!!!
                    This is so wrong but it made me chuckle.

I like the vibe of that site but the formatting sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                      This is so wrong but it made me chuckle.

I like the vibe of that site but the formatting sucks.
                      I'm used to it as I'm a reddit regular (for other subredits not related to football)
                      sigpic

Comment

A few from the Chargers roast earlier in the month
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment..._chargers_432/
                        Broncos roast has yet to happen.

If the Chargers actually had a decent fan base, we'd call them the Cleveland Browns.
                        I don't know why people criticize San Diego's front office.

In their franchise's history, they've drafted 4 quarterbacks in the first 2 rounds. Those QBs have combined for 3 Super Bowl rings and 3 Super Bowl MVPs.

Clearly, they're doing something right.
                        Philip Rivers has more kids than he does winning seasons as a starting NFL QB
                        Holy crap this is actually the truth!

Let's just take a moment to admire the fact that the most iconic moment to ever take place at Qualcomm Stadium involved the Denver Broncos winning the Super Bowl, and John Elway lifting the Lombardi Trophy

Manti T'eo and Lennay Kekua have a more plausible future together than San Diego and the Chargers
                        The safety sticker just about sums up the Chargers.

Brees and Eli owe Rivers a big one, since Rivers sacrificed his own career to save them both from the Chargers.
                        Every time Philip Rivers has another child the attendance at Qualcomm goes up by 6%
                        Manti Teo confirms this city has a team everyday to ensure he's not being cat fished again.
                        Rivers after the roast....
                        sigpic

Comment

Bonus just for giggles (while we wait for the Chiefs/Patriots to be done) The Browns

The Browns don't have a website because they can't string three Ws together.
                          This guy took a stab at the Browns and Patriots all at once.
                          You have to give it to the Browns last year though, they finally earned the 32nd pick of the draft
                          Just like Lebron, the Browns had to leave Cleveland to win a championship.

From a Broncos fan
                          I stopped Driving to think of a good joke but then I Fumbled it
                          It's a shame Cleveland never got another football team after Modell moved them.
                          Johnny Manziel had to separate himself from the Browns to give his career a fighting chance.
                          Followed by

He will get on the right track before the Browns do.
                          What it feels like coming in to roast the browns

"Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl," is the best euphemism for taking a poo
                          When everyone else was investing in analytics and sports science, the Browns were consulting a homeless guy.
                          Followed by
                          Who knows dumpter fires better than a homeless guy!?
                          Critics complained that Draft Day was far-fetched. I agree. No way the Browns are winning enough games to pick 7th.

How do you roast a dumpster fire? Keep adding quarterbacks
                          sigpic

Comment

When reddit does the Patriots, Chiefs and Broncos I'll add those to the thread as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              When reddit does the Patriots, Chiefs and Broncos I'll add those to the thread as well.
                              I'm not going to wait, I'm going to start roasting the patriots now.

Why do patriots players keep their Wonderlic results on their dash boards?
                              So they can park in the handicap spaces.

What do you get when you put the girlfriends of a dozen patriots fans in one room?
                              A full set of teeth!

Why did the patriots fans miss their flight for the big game?
                              They were stuck on a broken escalator!

If you see a patriot fan on a bike, why should you not swerve to hit him?
                              It could be your bike

What do you get if you see a patriots fan buried up to his neck in sand?
                              More sand! (id be carrying the bucket)

You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a fan of the patriots. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?Shoot the patriot fan… twice.

What do you call a patriots fan with half a brain?
                              Gifted!

What does the average patriot player get on his Wonderlic test?
                              Drool!
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-18-2016, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X