Caption This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This

when you have to show your teammates where the fumble is.

"look at denver's QB situation LOL"

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      "look at denver's QB situation LOL"
      "look at San Diego's roster"

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        "look at San Diego's roster"
        it looks pretty good all around

too bad the broncos have all their good players on one side of the ball huh? well not as many as last year however.

Comment

too bad the broncos have all their good players on one side of the ball huh? well not as many as last year however.
          You live in a glass house, yet you still throw stones. SMH

Comment

lol good one.oh wait...you're not joking? wow even funnier
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Hmm, if I remember correctly, the Broncos just won something with all their good players on one side of the ball. What was it? Oh yeah. A Super Bowl.

The players we lost on that "good side of the ball" have already been replaced.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Really? Still the same overrated QB that piles up garbage time stats. No clear cut answer at RB, a broken down TE although they also have a young guy who was the best in a bad bunch of TEs in this draft. WRs who are great compliments (none of whom would start in Denver). Have they fixed the o-line? No safeties because they got rid of the best one they had. Mediocre to avenge LBs, and a d-line that's counting on a undersized player who's never played that position and doesn't appear like he'll be with the team anytime soon, to fix it.

Realistically, if you take the 22 starting O and D positions between the two teams and choose the best from each, how many would be Chargers players? 4? 5? I might even be giving the Chargers too much credit there.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  Hmm, if I remember correctly, the Broncos just won something with all their good players on one side of the ball. What was it? Oh yeah. A Super Bowl.

The players we lost on that "good side of the ball" have already been replaced.

It's always fun when a fan of a team that is definitely a distant 4th in the division at this point is talking trash. You'd think he'd want his team to accomplish something, anything of note before he'd go around talking about how great they look? But I guess smart isn't a trait many Chargers fans have...and that's if you look in depth at all 5000 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    "Danny Glover Superman reboot headed straight to video."

"Newton practices torch lighting ceremony for 2017 Special Olympics."

"Camp Report: Newton steals the show after unveiling Super Bowl 50 touchdown dance."

Comment

The truth is revealed, the upper part of this man's body is not Super!!!

Comment

when you have to show your teammates where the fumble is.
                        I like it, have to spread it
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

HA! HA! Look! Joey Bosa got Fat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            lol good one.oh wait...you're not joking? wow even funnier
                            it does look pretty good....on both sides of the ball, unlike Denver's team.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              It's always fun when a fan of a team that is definitely a distant 4th in the division at this point is talking trash. You'd think he'd want his team to accomplish something, anything of note before he'd go around talking about how great they look? But I guess smart isn't a trait many Chargers fans have...and that's if you look in depth at all 5000 of them.
                              so according to you, pretty good = great?

Comment

Working...
                              X